I've launched a gaming screenshot platform, join in and you can win $100

Nord

Hello Star Citizen Base!

niceGame.io is running a competition to get things rolling. We invite creative souls to join in on our screenshot competition and win up to $100 for the best screenshot of the month.

The site is non-profit and aims to be a screenshot platform for beautiful games. Made for artists and enthusiasts!

Star Citizen is one of the most capable screenshot games out there! We are all fresh and don't have any submissions yet, so winning the first month should be easy if you have a hidden talent for gaming screenshots.

You can read more about the competition here: https://nicegame.io/page/screenshot-comp

And here is me wishing you good luck from the verse :)

ScreenShot0000.thumb.png.ec494862c8d1a1cc913c2137eb52bec0.png

It looks like winning the contest is based on whos image can generate the most views.  If that's the case then I'm probably out of the running.  My screenshots are nice, but I don't have the kind of following to win contests.

31 minutes ago, GRIZZ said:

It looks like winning the contest is based on whos image can generate the most views.  If that's the case then I'm probably out of the running.  My screenshots are nice, but I don't have the kind of following to win contests.

The winning image doesn't need any views, views will only add a bonus payout for the competitors :)