What should races look/act/behave like?

RoboBarbarian

(NOTE: I posted this over the RSI forum as well, but was hoping the intelligent folks here would also be willing to give it a look and start the discussion)

After reading the time capsules, we’ve been given a few hints/ideas about the races in Star Citizen. I thought it might be fun to brainstorm what each race looks like, as well as how they might behave culterally, socially, economically, and through their military.

The following is what I’ve pieced together. Feel free to add/edit things I’ve missed or messed up, as well as dream about what you think the game’s creators should do with each race.

The Banu Protectorate: The first race discovered by a scientist out looking for jump anomalies and accidentally fired upon the first alien ship ever discovered. With a little military spin, the scientist was made to be a hero while the Banu pilot in question was understandably agitated. When it comes to the UEE, they appear impartial or clinging to neutrality, as the recent story about the Red Death indicates.

The X’ian Empire: The race who took hundreds of hostages captive when they were first encountered near Terra. They sound more organized and military-influenced than the Banu, given their ability to have fleets and make bombs, but this is only speculation. They also sound very rooted in subterfuge, as they were allegedly involved in funding conspiracies regarding terrorism against the UPE. They are referred to as ‘The Slinks’ in one of the posts. They eventually brokered a peace treaty with the UEE. In 2872, they are led by an Emperor, Kray.

The Tevarin: Behind humans a tad technologically, the race who adhered strongly to the warrior code and highly valued fealty and duty. They believe in the virtue of combat. This is the species with whom the UPE first found itself at war. They later went to war with the UPE a second time. Elisium IV is their homeworld. During the second conflict, the Teverin warfleet was led by Corath’Thal. Squadron 42 defeated him at the battle of Centauri.

The Vanduul: Highly organized, deadly and invested in guerrilla warfare. Their warbands appear to strike quickly and efficiently. From what we’ve seen, Vanduul craft appear somewhat advanced and asymmetrical in construction. They have a type of fighter called a Scythe. With the way they are described as operating in clans, they sound a little like space barbarians.

Humans: As an aside, I’ll also say the humans are described to have the following ships: Cestus dogfighters, Zippers, and Anvils. Since most of the history details the UEE’s evolution, feel free to add specifics or ideas if you wish, but I’m not going to.

Thoughts?

Yes, the first one is out of the Time Capsules, when an UEE Planet is raided. The other one is the Pilot of the Vandul Fighter that get killed in the Intro. In the Intro, when it is running I had the impression they look like Lizards. Like the one´s in the Film "Enemy Mine (1985)"with Dennis Quaid and Louis Gossett Jr.