New Player, looking for a home!

Stumme

Hey guys, been searching around for a long time now and keeping my eye on different orgs for a place that might fit my playstyle, and I'm interested in being a part of Imperium.  I've been a backer for SC since 2012, and have the Colonel pledge (I think), but only just recently downloaded the game and actually played it (But I did buy two additional ships already...). So far, I like ground and space combat play, exploration, and just hanging out.  I almost exclusively play with at least one or more people, as I find solo play just too lonely on SC. I'm pretty flexible, and would try anything at least once in the game, but the thought of mining puts me to sleep almost immediately! I really enjoy being a crew member aboard a ship, and will happily chill out with you in a Connie or MSR as we float around environments and drink some booze, but I hope some people will enjoy crewing for me too.

Just a tad about me, I'm prior-U.S. Military, and have been playing mil-sims and flight-sims almost my whole life, but a space game like Star Citizen has always been my dream! I also play a ton of Paradox strategy games, so anyone around here who likes all of those should hit me up for that too. My timezone is EST at this moment in time, but you'll find me online really late on my off-days.  All nighters are like my natural state of being.