OneWheel XR & DJI Mavic Pro Office Fun

That OneWheel looks awesome. How long can you ride one of those on a single charge?

I picked up a Mavic Air 2 recently, I've flown it a few time but haven't tried active track.

This MA2 has ADSB for aircraft awareness. It's really nice, but I kinda wish I would have gone with the Mavic 2 Pro for the zoomable camera.

Here's a video of some Chinook helicopters I snagged a few months ago over downtown Denver. 

(should have put it in Tripod mode)

18 minutes ago, Sanforce said:

That OneWheel looks awesome. How long can you ride one of those on a single charge?

It goes about 18 miles on a charge, max speed of about 20mph.  Charges back up in about an hour.  It's a lot of fun and recommend one for sure.  I've been convincing my neighbors to ride and now 3 of them have one :)

Nice view, haven't done downtown here yet, but look really cool!

Nice toys, both of them. :D Wouldn't be able to afford either one.^^
Aren't you afraid that the Mavic hits one of the poles in the second video? I don't hink that its sensors can reliably detect them?

7 hours ago, Maverick said:

Nice toys, both of them. :D Wouldn't be able to afford either one.^^
Aren't you afraid that the Mavic hits one of the poles in the second video? I don't hink that its sensors can reliably detect them?

No I spent more time trying to run it into a light pole, but every time it would quickly go to the side or over the top :)