I know how to go into the options select the X52 Pro profile I have even switched the Z and X axis but when I go to the pad to try and use my joystick nothing happens seems like it reverts back to keyboard/mouse some of the buttons work but nothing else please help what am I doing wrong?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By timonx
      Hi guys,
      I need and advice what to do in order to play the game.
      There are these two situations:
      1) the game crash when I am in the cave (without visiting space station) - on the next load I am back in the starting city and cannot retrieve my ship.
      2) the game crash when I am flying (without visiting space station) - the game does not load. It keeps getting me back in the main screen.
      The only "solution" I have for both situations is to reset the character. This make the game absolutely not playable.
      What could you suggest me to do in these situations?
    • By Pockets
      I have been looking at the various videos, adverts, the star citizen site ect and everything seems to say mmo player, but when I try to down load the game it says single player. I keep thinking I am going to be paying all this money for a game that isn't suited to my play. So i figured I'd just go for it and ask people that know. Is this game a multi player game, like eve-online where you can be together it alliances and community and fly together and cooperate to develop or is this a single player game where you just play sims and shoot npc? Do you get to shoot other players and battle, and walk around with other players like in wow or is it purely single player like sims4 with spaceships so to speak?
    • By JoGS
      Hellooo..! main question here : --->> what is the best hardware upgrade (price/performance) for me to run SC smoother <<---
      I started playing SC recently and I thought my hardware wopuld be strong enough to run SC smooth on 1080P everywhere.
      But in Loreville I get like 20 FPS or even less with much stuttering.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/telemetry <--- says I shoud run 36,6 FPS on average but I got a feeling that's not correct. (I got GPU score 125, CPU score 100 btw)
      Is my PC underperforming? Or should I simply upgrade.. and if so... what is the best upgrade for better SC performance.

My current hardware:
      Mboard:            ASRock B450M Pro4-F    
      Processor:         AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Wraith Boxed (3,4g)
      GPU:            Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Ti OC (6Gb)
      Memory:            G.Skill Aegis F4-3000C16D-16GISB (16gb)
      Funny thing is that running SC on 3 monitors (1080p) doesnt even give that much FPS loss... weird.
      Thanks for all your replies

A new citizen

• By Rowddy
      Hi all i am a backer since 2012 but never done anything with the game since then. now i wanted to see how it is but it is very overwhelming. i wanted to see if the ship i originally bought is a good ship and what other ships there are at the moment you can buy. Now here is the problem i looked at mant websites for a ships overview with tsch. spec and prizes, i know they excisted in 2012-2013 but the RSI sites don't work properly or hav almost no ships in there and when there are ships they are only for backers no ships you can buy extra.

So could anyone please tell where to look?? i heard something about you must look in the game but i rather don't wanna look there. the game dazzels me already i sat today for the first time i my 325A lol and i not took off because i have no clue how and also i am afraid to get killed and lood 85 euro or so :( but i rather would like to have a trader or mining ship  as i suck in pvp.

regards Rowddy
    • By Umbra099
      can somebody help me with VOIP cause even if its up i dont know how to turn it on. i checked the settings already and theirs no voip options there.