Looking to join the imperium and spread our glory!

Adansin1

Hello there! my name is Adan, and during the free flight, i feel in love with the potential of this game, so i pledged for one of the starter packs (the Mustang Alpha). The thing i am most excited for is the expansions to fleet combat in the future!

GLORY TO THE IMPERIUM!

Edited by Adansin1

• Adansin1 changed the title to Looking to join the imperium and spread our glory!
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By macgivre
      Along with Grizz entry (a super nice 3D printed Carrack), I just submitted a picture of a handcrafted board game : 
      Each pawn is 3d printed while the pegs , counters and paint job are handcrafted.  

Please feel free to take a look at our respective submission on spectrum and maybee give us an upvote ^^
      Grizz submission
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/ship-showdown/2245-Carrack-Ready-For-The-Inky-Blackness-High-Rez

Mac Submission 
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/ship-showdown/2312-Super-Hornet-Fighter-Wing-Board-Game-Pawn

• By Shane
      We are happy to announce that we are now accepting members of the Starcitizenbase community forum as affiliate members. For a long time we have required anyone joining Imperium to set us to their primary org and enforced this rule to the best of our ability. Now that is changing.

In order to be considered a full Imperium member you are required to set Imperium as your main org on RSI. 

Anyone that has Imperium as an affiliate will be considered a SCB Affiliate and not a full member of Imperium as the Affiliate name suggests.

This decision has been discussed and thought out over a long period, we feel this change will help in the long term by allowing us to retain more people interested in Imperium while still having our Core Imperium members.

That said, how does one become an SCB Affiliate?

The process is similar in joining to becoming a Full Imperium member.
      Step 1: own a https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/ account.
      Step 2: Apply to Imperium on RSI and include your scb account and specify Imperium member or SCB Affiliate.

“https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/profile/1222-shane/ SCB Affiliate”
      You may switch from an Imperium member to an SCB affiliate and visa versa if certain criteria are meet such as appropriate RSI Main org status on your account. To do this simply get in contact with an member of HR.
      Once done, we will process you into the Org and that's it! We welcome you to join us on our discord to socialize and participate in our weekly star citizen events.

If any new SCB Affiliate is seen attempting to represent Imperium in a bad manner please contact a member of Imperium HR as all SCB Affiliates will still be required to follow a small set of rules.

See you in the ‘verse.
    • By Logic
      Afternoon all, I have applied to join the Imperium today, hoping to get the ok soon.
      I have my good old faithful Connie, an Arrow, Avenger and others. Racked up plenty of game time and I'm fully kitted out. Like to play Exploration and FPS mostly, so if any units want some extra bodies, please let me know. I am based in the UK, play fairly regularly and am looking forward to some team play with... banter!. 
      If accepted, ill pledge for a Vangard Warden as well, so I can do fleet protection if its required in the future. 
      See you in the field,
      Logic
    • By Aryan_marshmallow
      hello imperium 
      i am new to star citizens and wanted to join an org to help me get used to how things go (i already know most basics). I came across the you guys whilst looking , i would appreciate it very much if i am able to join and help spread the glory this org to all corners of the galaxy (when that time comes)
    • By RuBBenski747
      Hello , 
      been looking at SC for a couple of years , playing on and off . Finaly i decided to commit to sc and looking for a serious group.
      Hope to see you soon in space