closed by staff LTI Ships and Ship packs most at RSI cost + 5% for PPal fees

Chimaera

Good day everyone! I've been going through the old Freelancer game recently and realized that one of my major loves in that game was having to work toward getting a new ship and tricking it out. While I love giving CIG IRL money toward the development of the game, I don't actually want to have every ship in the game before the game comes out. So I'll be listing MOST of my ships at RSI Cost + ~5% to cover the international paypal fees and transfer fees that I have to do. The ones that ARE NOT RSI Cost are generally Original/Veteran versions of the ships or packages that have not been released since the original concepts. If you have questions, please PM. Verified paypal only.

1. ROC and Brawl Pack: LTI ROC and Drake Cutlass Black - $147  SOLD

2. ORIGINAL BACKER Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, LTI + Retaliator Livery Paint Pack with Invictus  - $330  Removed from sale

3. Origin G12A LTI - $69

4. Origin G12 LTI - $59

5. Kruger P72 EMERALD LTI - $37 SOLD

6. Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI: Mole with Freelancer MAX - $315 SOLD

7. Swords of Valor Pack LTI: Crusader Ares Ion and Crusader Ares Inferno with Radiance and Ember skins - $373  SOLD

8. AOPA San'Tok'Yai LTI Warbond - $205 SOLD

9. RSI Apollo Medivac Original Concept LTI - $310

10. Origin 100i starter pack, including Star Citizen game download - $75

11. Aegis Eclipse ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI including unique serial stamp and alternative skin- $325 SOLD

12. ORIGINAL BACKER Pirate Package, Cutlass, skins, tractor beam, game pack, etc... - $210 SOLD

13. Ursa Rover Fortuna Original Concept - $70 Removed from sale

14. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Carrack LTI ($350 melt value) - $450 SOLD

15. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Reclaimer LTI ($350 Melt value) - $450

16. ORIGINAL CONCEPT MISC Prospector - $200

17. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Aegis Vulcan (Early Bird version) - $235  Withdrawn

18. ORIGINAL CONCEPT SPECIAL SKIN Valkyrie Liberator - $425 SOLD

Prices are final unless there's a multiple purchase that happens (I may be willing to wheel and deal a little). Payments handled through Paypal invoice only.  As always, I reserve the right to refuse offers.

Cheers!

Closing and making new post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/7/2020 at 9:30 AM, Chimaera said:

Good day everyone! I've been going through the old Freelancer game recently and realized that one of my major loves in that game was having to work toward getting a new ship and tricking it out. While I love giving CIG IRL money toward the development of the game, I don't actually want to have every ship in the game before the game comes out. So I'll be listing MOST of my ships at RSI Cost + ~5% to cover the international paypal fees and transfer fees that I have to do. The ones that ARE NOT RSI Cost are generally Original/Veteran versions of the ships or packages that have not been released since the original concepts. If you have questions, please PM. Verified paypal only.

1. ROC and Brawl Pack: LTI ROC and Drake Cutlass Black - $147  SOLD

2. ORIGINAL BACKER Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, LTI + Retaliator Livery Paint Pack with Invictus  - $330  Removed from sale

3. Origin G12A LTI - $69

4. Origin G12 LTI - $59

5. Kruger P72 EMERALD LTI - $37 SOLD

6. Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI: Mole with Freelancer MAX - $315 SOLD

7. Swords of Valor Pack LTI: Crusader Ares Ion and Crusader Ares Inferno with Radiance and Ember skins - $373  SOLD

8. AOPA San'Tok'Yai LTI Warbond - $205 SOLD

9. RSI Apollo Medivac Original Concept LTI - $310

10. Origin 100i starter pack, including Star Citizen game download - $75

11. Aegis Eclipse ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI including unique serial stamp and alternative skin- $325 SOLD

12. ORIGINAL BACKER Pirate Package, Cutlass, skins, tractor beam, game pack, etc... - $210 SOLD

13. Ursa Rover Fortuna Original Concept - $70 Removed from sale

14. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Carrack LTI ($350 melt value) - $450 SOLD

15. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Reclaimer LTI ($350 Melt value) - $450

16. ORIGINAL CONCEPT MISC Prospector - $200

17. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Aegis Vulcan (Early Bird version) - $235  SOLD Outside of Site

18. ORIGINAL CONCEPT SPECIAL SKIN Valkyrie Liberator - $425 SOLD

Prices are final unless there's a multiple purchase that happens (I may be willing to wheel and deal a little). Payments handled through Paypal invoice only.  As always, I reserve the right to refuse offers.

Cheers!

Please check this post for updated info.

• 1 month later...