Hey Citizen,

iam looking for the following Items with a reasonable price:

- F7A Military Upgrade

- Hartwell Music Sentinel 88G

I don’t want to start the lowball discussion but it should be a reasonable price. 1000% income is not reasonable for me. ;)

So if someone have a good heart and wants to support a small citizen I would appreciate it. :)

thank you so much for your offers!

best regards,

kaleu

p.s: paypal is verified 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ecto
      I want to buy a code.
      I will pay up to $75 or trade with a gtx 970
      Reputable & Trusted seller required
    • By MasterBaiter
      I'm probably just better off waiting for one in game to buy or waiting for the Origin version rather than RSI but if anyone has one for a reasonable price and before anyone starts about the reasonable price debate please don't... It's an item that costs $15 made for a ship that has a crew quarters bathroom for the VIP client to use lol. 

If anyone feels like they're done with their phoenix /pledge and would want to get their money back or let theirs go for like around $50 PM me. It's okay it this takes months, the game's nowhere close to being done and I'll probably buy it in game way before I buy it on here.

• By UnityBeing
      I have two very rare Hartwell Music Sentinel 88G pianos from Star citizen on sale. Each being sold at 250 usd (including pp invoice fees)  - PM me for a deal.