Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Irres
      I would like to sell 3 ships.
      All Ships are Standalone and do not include a game package.
      All ships will be CCU'd (Cross Chassis Upgraded) from one of the following LTI bases:
      Carrack LTI (1)
      Orion LTI (2)

Can Upgrade to any of these:
      HammerHead   
      My Price:           $550
      RSI price:           $725
      Your Savings:     $175
      Melt Value:        $475
      Nautilus
      My Price:           $550
      RSI price:           $725
      Your Savings:     $175
      Melt Value:        $475
      A2 Hercules Starlifter
      My Price:           $530
      RSI price:           $700
      Your Savings:     $170
      Melt Value:        $450
      Perseus
      My Price:          $510
      RSI price:          $675
      Your Savings:    $165
      Melt Value:       $425

Prices are final, in USD, and include paypal fees.
      Who is this for?
      1) Verified Paypal Buyer with an existing RSI account.
      2) Buyer looking to buy with new money, sorry I have too much store credit myself to take store credit or trade.
      3) Buyer with some trade history either on SCB or on reddit.
      4) Someone looking to save money on these higher end ships.
      5) Someone ideally looking to keep these ships.  I can't stop you from melting them to their bases and re-CCUing them.  They will still have the upgrade value captured form the price change in Orion and Carrack.
      6) Gifting process from RSI is one way only so all sales are Final and non-refundable, be sure you want it.

DM me if you are interested or have questions.
      I send a paypal invoice, and I record (OBS and Screenshot) the whole process from payment receipt to gifting of ship.
      I have conducted transactions both here and a few on reddit in the past feel free to look at the feedback.
      Thanks
      Irres.
      https://www.reddit.com/user/Irres
    • By Morgen Black
      1x ARGO Mole: Carbon Edition Warbond - LTI, $300 US (Includes PayPal Fees)
      This transaction will be carried out through a PayPal invoice to a verified PayPal account.
      I have completed many trades on Star Citizen Base with SCB and Imperium members and my feedback shows that you should have confidence in me and this transaction.  If you have any questions, please feel free to check my feedback.

If you have any questions or concerns prior to the transaction, please let me know via PM.  Thank you for looking and have a great day.
      MB

• By Rear Admiral Net
      You have to have verified PayPal account.
      All of these ships and packages are LTI.
      The price does include PayPal fees.
      I have made several trades here some time ago, for example in this thread.

Packages with game:

DIGITAL FREELANCER - LTI (PACKAGE - DIGITAL FREELANCER - LTI) $149 €124
      FREELANCER Starting Money: 5,000 UEC Lifetime Insurance Digital Game Soundtrack Digital Star Map Digital Engineering Manual Legacy Alpha Squadron 42 Digital Download Star Citizen Digital Download Digital Star Citizen Manual Aeroview Hangar
      Packages without game:
      PIRATE PACK - LTI (STANDALONE SHIP - 2943 CUTLASS + BONUS - LTI) $149 €124
      DRAKE - CUTLASS BLACK Docking Collar Tractor Beam Lifetime Insurance Skull and Crossbones Skin VFG Industrial Hangar  
      Ships:
      RSI CONSTELLATION - LTI (STANDALONE SHIP - RSI CONSTELLATION - LTI) $279 €229
      CONSTELLATION ANDROMEDA Lifetime Insurance Revel & York Hangar  
      STANDALONE SHIP - 2943 DRAKE INTERPLANETARY CATERPILLAR - LTI (STANDALONE SHIP - 2943 DRAKE INTERPLANETARY CATERPILLAR - LTI) $349 €289
      CATERPILLAR Lifetime Insurance  
      AEGIS DYNAMICS RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI (STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS DYNAMICS RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI) $349 €289
      RETALIATOR BOMBER Lifetime Insurance Retaliator Base poster Takuetsu mini Retaliator Base  
      Extras:
      I will update this with upgrades and more items in the future.

PS: I do sleep and work, so I may not respond to PMs immediately. I should get back to you within 24 hours.
    • By Chimaera
      Good day everyone! I've been going through the old Freelancer game recently and realized that one of my major loves in that game was having to work toward getting a new ship and tricking it out. While I love giving CIG IRL money toward the development of the game, I don't actually want to have every ship in the game before the game comes out. So I'll be listing MOST of my ships at RSI Cost + ~5% to cover the international paypal fees and transfer fees that I have to do. The ones that ARE NOT RSI Cost are generally Original/Veteran versions of the ships or packages that have not been released since the original concepts. If you have questions, please PM. Verified paypal only.
      1. ROC and Brawl Pack: LTI ROC and Drake Cutlass Black - $147  SOLD
      2. ORIGINAL BACKER Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, LTI + Retaliator Livery Paint Pack with Invictus  - $330  Removed from sale
      3. Origin G12A LTI - $69
      4. Origin G12 LTI - $59
      5. Kruger P72 EMERALD LTI - $37 SOLD
      6. Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI: Mole with Freelancer MAX - $315 SOLD
      7. Swords of Valor Pack LTI: Crusader Ares Ion and Crusader Ares Inferno with Radiance and Ember skins - $373  SOLD
      8. AOPA San'Tok'Yai LTI Warbond - $205 HOLD
      9. RSI Apollo Medivac Original Concept LTI - $310
      10. Origin 100i starter pack, including Star Citizen game download - $75
      11. Aegis Eclipse ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI including unique serial stamp and alternative skin- $325  HOLD
      12. ORIGINAL BACKER Pirate Package, Cutlass, skins, tractor beam, game pack, etc... - $210 SOLD
      13. Ursa Rover Fortuna Original Concept - $70 Removed from sale
      14. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Carrack LTI ($350 melt value) - $450 SOLD
      15. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Reclaimer LTI ($350 Melt value) - $450
      16. ORIGINAL CONCEPT MISC Prospector - $200
      17. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Aegis Vulcan (Early Bird version) - $235 
      18. ORIGINAL CONCEPT SPECIAL SKIN Valkyrie Liberator - $425 SOLD
      Prices are final unless there's a multiple purchase that happens (I may be willing to wheel and deal a little). Payments handled through Paypal invoice only.  As always, I reserve the right to refuse offers.
      Cheers!
    • By Quantum
      Looking to sell my Ares Inferno from the concept sale. You also get the Ember skin and LTI, which are not included in the IAE version. The asking price is effectively the original concept/melt price + PayPal fees. Please let me know if you have questions. Once payment is received, I will gift the ship to the PayPal email unless otherwise notified. At that point, the sale is final, as there is no way to reverse the transfer. 

Ship: 1x Crusader Ares Inferno Warbond + Ember Skin
      Insurance: LTI
      Asking Price: $205 (including PayPal Fees)
      Melt Value: $195
      Method: Verified PayPal Account