1. macgivre

macgivre

2. Shootter

Shootter

• Similar Content

• By Hexley94
      I'm an existing member but wan't to be formally accepted with instructions on role gameplay. I don't believe I ever received this when I first joined years ago.

My star citizen profile is:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Hexley94
    • By ATRavenousStorm
      Been away from SC since 2015. Came back to see what's new and now there's a new level of hype.

My future vision for SC
      Being a part of a large fleet. Fighting off other fleets for control of resources and system(s). Fighting massive ground wars utilizing the power of said fleet (Air battles, drop ships, tanks, ground forces, etc). Org members working together to expand power and influence.

Fleet includes
      Anvil Arrow (light fighter)
      CNOU Nomad (Decent cargo)
      MISC Prospector (Cred generator)
      Hardware
      Ryzen 7 2700x
      GTX 1060 6GB (Damn bots keeping my 3060 from me)
      32 GB RAM
      Corsair k65 with Utech Venus PRO mouse
      Thrustmaster t16000m FCS (thinking of going dual stick)

Enough BS with SC and Hardware, Who the hell are you?!
      I'm a really chill guy tbh. I don't take most things seriously and I just try to have a good time. I've got the body of Peter Parker and the mouth of Wade Wilson. I'm a competent gamer (though not a great dog fighter, yet). I've just gotten back into SC as stated above and kind of dove right in. Got some ships and a stick/throttle and started practicing. As I started taking the game more seriously and my hype level rose, I decided I should probably find an Org to bring my vision to closer to fruition.
      I'm open to questions. Any at all. I'm not shy.
    • By Sanforce
      Hey all, looking forward to joining y'all in Imperium. SC is finally taking shape! I think it's time to be part of a large group of players that can get organized and work towards common goals (once the game caters to it).
    • By H8 Mile Fisher
      Hello
      I had created a new account because I thought this one was lost, let me know if I should use this one or the new one. I don't think this account has access to imperium member forms anymore either so RIP.
    • By 8 Mile Fisher
      I used to be in imperium but haven't played on forever so now I made a new account and joined back. I have a Cutlass and probably will be doing trading and mining more than anything