Very interesting. Apparently it's supposed to be around the size of the Hammerhead but with larger caliber guns instead of anti-fighter turrets. :)

Maybe we'll see the full ship reveal and sale during this year's Citizencon? :D

Thinking I might replace my A2 Hercules with this if it meets expectations.  Can hopefully shoot ground targets with the side guns like its an AC-130, boom!

I thought there wasn't a citcon(basically everything) this year as the whole covid-19.

Anyway, slightly longer and it looks like beefer guns and heavy weapons port and starboard. There is mention of the raising armor.

2 hours ago, Devil Khan said:

I thought there wasn't a citcon(basically everything) this year as the whole covid-19.

Anyway, slightly longer and it looks like beefer guns and heavy weapons port and starboard. There is mention of the raising armor.

I think there will still be a Citizencon to some degree but this year it will probably all be done digitally via Twitch with talk panels and stuff instead of also having people at a venue. At least that's what I recall. :)

While I think the leaked image is interesting at the moment, there really is not enough detail and hard facts to make me want to throw money at the screen.  This will be a ship that requires a crew with good communication and will thoroughly disappoint those that think they can solo a corvette or larger ship in the verse.  Hopefully, we will hear more in the future and this leak will give us something to look forward to at this year's Citizencon or Holiday sale.

MB