New (re-) arrival, Cuanu signing in

Cuanu

Hello everybody,

my name is Andy, age 32, Location GER near Mainz.

I first noticed and pledged for SC in 2014 (I think) and was pretty excited at that time but somehow forgot about SC about the years… until a few weeks ago when I stumbled across it while looking for a new game to play. 

So I jumped right into Alpha 3.8.1 and can barely get off my PC ever since that. :D

By now I got a Hornet as my Game Package, a Cutlass Black, a Banu Merchantman waiting for ingame implementation (therefore a Caterpillar and Banu Defender as a replacement), a Prospector for mining and a Carrack Expedition (plus C8X Pisces and Ursa Rover) since I fell in love with that spacewhale when first stepping into one. 😄

I've found my way into the game over the past weeks and explored alot by now but I am definitely looking for people to team up and play with to even increase the fun.

Ingame I spend most of my time either bounty hunting (both PvP and PvE) in either my Hornet or my Cutlass and cargo running mainly with my (replacement-) Caterpillar to gather some credits.

So far thanks for reading and I hope to find some new friends and wingmen here.

Have a nice day everybody and see you ingame or on Discord? Haven't really checked that yet, gonna do that soon. 

Cheers

Andy

• 3 weeks later...