Hello! New Recruit? Application guy?

EndersGames

Hello! New guy here that just submitted an application. 

Space games have been in my blood since 1988 when i was playing Mega Wars on game genie and dial up modem days. 

First "real" space game would be Descent, that was my first multiplayer game with friends dialing direct via modem to modem connection. From there it was Descent Freespace, Freelancer, Wing Commander. 

If you have not played Independence War, I highly recommend that game, especially Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos. Also Nexus the Jupiter Incident, of course played the heck out of Homeworld and all of its associated titles and sequels etc.

Long time EvE Online Player here ever since the beta days. Still play EvE Online but I do love to play Star Citizen.

I have been playing Star Citizen ever since the 3.0 days, as for ships I own a very large assortment of ships that would a long list to mention. My favorites would of course be the Carrack, 600i, Cat, the black and red cutty, the Freelancer MIS, Sabre, gladius, and my tally. 

Love trading, bounty hunting, PVP etc. Never really had anyone to play Marine or Arena Commander with but I know my way around a dogfight. Did the pirate swarm etc.

Looking for good people to have fun with. I am your typical "boomer" InfoSec IT Guy. Feel free to ask any questions.

Favorite book of course is EndersGame, I liked it back before it was "cool". In all the various games I have played my nic has always been EndersGame.