Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By UnityBeing
      Hi,

I'm selling Star Citizen store credits at a value of 65% . If you buy more than 315 usd I'll discount -4% of the total deal. I only do this deal with invoices.
      Private message me pls if you are interested.
    • By Morgen Black
      SOLD 1x Aegis Retaliator - LTI (Standalone Ship) $395 US (Includes PayPal Fees)

This is a limited time offer and the price will only be available till Tuesday 28th, 2015 at 19:00 UTC.

This transaction will be carried out through a PayPal invoice to a verified PayPal account.

I have completed many trades on Star Citizen Base with SCB and Imperium members and my feedback shows that you should have confidence in me and this transaction.  If you have any questions, please feel free to check my feedback.

If you have any questions or concerns prior to the transaction, please let me know via PM.  Thank you for looking and have a great day.
    • By Morgen Black
      SOLD: 1x Banu Merchantman - LTI (Standalone Ship) $375 US (Includes PayPal Fees)

This is a limited time offer and the price will only be available till Monday 9th, 2015 at 19:00 UTC.

This transaction will be carried out through a PayPal invoice to a verified PayPal account.

I have completed many trades on Star Citizen Base with SCB and Imperium members and my feedback shows that you should have confidence in me and this transaction.  If you have any questions, please feel free to check my feedback.

If you have any questions or concerns prior to the transaction, please let me know via PM.  Thank you for looking and have a great day.
    • By Morgen Black
      Greetings,

I am looking to sell 1x Drake Interplanetary Cutlass - LTI (Digital Pirate Package). Includes the ship and 13 items.

Price is SOLD US through Paypal (Verified accounts only).  I have multiple trades on the SCB and have great feedback, please have a look.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
    • By Morgen Black
      For Sale: 1x Mustang Omega: AMD Edition Code for $52 US through Paypal.

The code has not been used and when activated through the RSI website the ship package will still be giftable.

The Package includes: 

- Mustang Omega: AMD Edition by Consolidate Outland
      - Selfland Hangar
      - Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
      - 2 Month Insurance
      - Digital Star Citizen Manual
      - Star Citizen Digital Download
      - Squadron 42 Digital Download
      - Arena Commander Pass

The link to redeem the code is: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/amdmovr

Four easy steps.

Step 1. Enlist or Login to RSI
      Step 2. Redeem Code (Provided via PM after confirmation of Paypal payment)
      Step 3. Choose Product (Mustang Omega: AMD Edition Package)
      Step 4. Checkout

It is that simple to have a sleek, sexy new racer in your Hangar.

I have multiple sales/trades on the SCB, please look at my feedback.

If you have any questions, please let me know via PM.