Want to Buy Sabre Raven Code

• 2 months later...
On 1/31/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ravenforce said:

Hello everyone,

i'm looking for an unused Sabre Raven Code at a reasonable price, pm me if you got one :)

Hello.
I do have the code from Intel Optane 900P SSD. I don't play online games, but would be happy to reduce the cost of my SSD by selling the code :)
I've put it on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283848299407 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Lathas
      I am looking forward to buy a large land claim using cryptocurrencies (Ethereum preferred). If you are a known member of the imperium I would pay everything upfront, If not, we would use a middleman service.
    • By UnholySeoul
      I'm looking to purchase land claims, if you have any and would like to sell them to me or have any questions, please PM me.
      I pay fees Verified Paypal transactions only If you can't reach me on here, I'm usually on Discord: UnholySeoul#6802
      Thank you!
    • By blaulicht
      Hey guys,

i looking for some (cuu'ed) ships:
      - Greycat ROC
      - Tumbril Cyclone RC
      - Tumbril Ranger RC
    • By blaulicht
      I want to buy the Crusader Mercury Star Runner "Nightrunner Skin"
    • By TheDingAling314
      I've seen these things go from 85(Random spots) up to 400Bucks (On Star Hangar).  

Far as the ship goes. The person I'm wanting to get a code for knows it's not a meta ship, or preem ship but they still want one, so. 

Starting range i'd like to pay is 160USD. Though this is negotable...

PM me if interested with best offer.

Stupulation: Code needs to be unused and verified as such if that's possible.