I can only go to hangar. Help please.

LazyGhost652

8 hours ago, LazyGhost652 said:

When launching it says 'To improve performance, it is recommended to free up atleast 8GB of physical system memory before continuing. Currently you only have 2.8GB available (Of 8GB installed.)

Might need at least another stick of RAM.

21 hours ago, LazyGhost652 said:

Should I melt and buy another?

Technically you could met your package and then use the store credit to pay for a new one, yeah. Not sure if that would fix this issue though but it might. I tried to find out more about this issue where people had no access to the Stanton button but what I found were people who accidentally melted their game package which resulted in their loss of access. Once they bought back their game package they immediately regained access.

You however appear to have a game package according to the website (as you showed in your picture) yet for some strange reason the game somehow thinks you don't have a game package. This is very strange. 

So yeah, melting your package for store credit and then using that store credit in order to buy another package again might cause this wierd bug to fix itself. So I guess it's worth to try as it won't cost you anything. :)

28 minutes ago, Danakar Endeel said:

Technically you could met your package and then use the store credit to pay for a new one, yeah. Not sure if that would fix this issue though but it might. I tried to find out more about this issue where people had no access to the Stanton button but what I found was either a bug that affected a lot of people during a specific patch in 2018 or that people accidentally melted their game package which resulted in their loss of access. Once they bought back their game package they immediately regained access.

You however appear to have a game package according to the website (as you showed in your picture) yet for some strange reason the game somehow thinks you don't have a game package. This is very strange. 

So yeah, melting your package for store credit and then using that store credit in order to buy another package might cause this wierd bug to fix itself. So I guess it's worth to try as it won't cost you anything. :)

Just melted and copied my account to the PTU

Should I rebuy aurora game package? Or buy the mustang package?

22 minutes ago, LazyGhost652 said:

Just melted and copied my account to the PTU

Should I rebuy aurora game package? Or buy the mustang package?

Hmmm, it depends on what you want. Do you want to start the game with the Aurora or Mustang and work your way up from there to other ships; or are you thinking about upgrading it to something else? If it's the latter I would suggest getting the Mustang as the upgrade value of that ship is $5 higher than the Aurora (Aurora MR is 'worth' $25 while the Mustang Alpha is 'worth' $30). So if (for example) you're thinking about wanting to get the Avenger Titan at some point, I'd suggest getting the Mustang as you'd save $5 when upgrading.

But if you just want to start with a starter ship it's personal preference mainly. The Aurora may be a bit more sturdy and has a bed while the Mustang will likely fly a bit better in atmosphere and have better visibility. :)

ps. Did you melt your account and then copied your account to the PTU afterwards? If so, you may not be able to access the PTU as that copied account wouldn't have a game package. So best to get the game package back first and then copy the account to PTU if you want to play around there. 

1 minute ago, Danakar Endeel said:

Hmmm, it depends on what you want. Do you want to start the game with the Aurora or Mustang and work your way up from there to other ships; or are you thinking about upgrading it to something else? If it's the latter I would suggest getting the Mustang as the upgrade value of that ship is $5 higher than the Aurora (Aurora MR is 'worth' $25 while the Mustang Alpha is 'worth' $30). So if (for example) you're thinking about wanting to get the Avenger Titan at some point, I'd suggest getting the Mustang as you'd save $5 when upgrading.

But if you just want to start with a starter ship it's personal preference mainly. The Aurora may be a bit more sturdy while the Mustang will likely fly a bit better in atmosphere. :)

ps. Did you melt your account and then copied your account to the PTU afterwards? If so, you won't be able to access the PTU as that copied account won't have a game package. So best to get the game package back first and then copy the account to PTU if you want to play around there. 

Well I doubt i'll spend anymore money for a little while but I copied and melted. Personal preference is probably aurora because i'm more interested in the non-combat roles/aspect (such as delivering things or such missions, with or without an org, that require taking things from one place to another) and if I do have to get into combat I prefer being a gunner or soldier. Essentially I don't like being in charge lol So yeah personal preference is probably the Aurora. How often can you melt btw?

Sorry I just started blurting out thoughts lol a lot of my reply is unnecessary info

5 minutes ago, LazyGhost652 said:

Well I doubt i'll spend anymore money for a little while but I copied and melted. Personal preference is probably aurora because i'm more interested in the non-combat roles/aspect (such as delivering things or such missions, with or without an org, that require taking things from one place to another) and if I do have to get into combat I prefer being a gunner or soldier. Essentially I don't like being in charge lol So yeah personal preference is probably the Aurora. How often can you melt btw?

Sorry I just started blurting out thoughts lol a lot of my reply is unnecessary info

That's fine and the Aurora seems like a pretty decent little courier ship. It also has a bed which the Mustang Alpha does not have.

You can basically melt things all the time but there might be a 24 hour timer on recently bought items before you can melt then for store credit again.

That's fine and the Aurora seems like a pretty decent little courier ship. It also has a bed which the Mustang Alpha does not have.

You can basically melt things all the time but there might be a 24 hour timer on recently bought items before you can melt.

I'll probably rebuy the Aurora and then if it still doesn't work ill melt it and buy the Mustang. If that doesn't work then im stuck.

15 minutes ago, LazyGhost652 said:

I'll probably rebuy the Aurora and then if it still doesn't work ill melt it and buy the Mustang. If that doesn't work then im stuck.

I think it was just some wierd bug where your account somehow wasn't telling the game you had a game package or something. Normally buying either the Aurora MR Game Package or the Mustang Alpha Game Package would give the person access to the game immediately. :)

I think it's just some wierd bug where your account somehow wasn't telling the game you had a game package or something. Normally buying either the Aurora MR Game Package or the Mustang Alpha Game Package would give the person access to the game immediately. :)

Bought the aurora and had the same issue so im just verifying files and redownloading stuff etc to see if that helps

3 hours ago, LazyGhost652 said:

Bought the aurora and had the same issue so im just verifying files and redownloading stuff etc to see if that helps

Yeah, here's hoping it will work. Not sure if this might help but you might also want to delete your USER folder as sometimes that can fix certain issues. By deleting it, the system creates a new fresh USER folder when you log in.

As to an Aurora, when I get a new patch with a planet or place to go, of all the ships I have on hand, I usually take my LN for the first trip out.

The views are great and you can see if there is any weirdness about the landing areas (like UNDER a Ledge!? or Giant rocks, etc.).

Glad you got this wigged out. Happy Trails. - DRUM out

• 4 months later...