Build help New SC build

viperalpha

I am building my SC beast. I am using a Lian Le dynamic XL case. The case itself has several  USB3.2 recepticles which breales down into two leads and I only have 1  3.2 header on my MB  What do I need to get to  hook all of the leads up?  See the pictures

20200101_100226.jpg

20200101_100254.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By d4everman
      I've been thinking of trying this game so I ask is it any fun? I know its still in development, but I would like to give it a try. I'd like to know what people that have played it think. 
    • By Final
      I may want to sell my account. (with this golden ticket)
      Hello everyone,
      2012 I bought / opened my account and since then I have been online maybe 4 times over the years. 
      besides the golden ticket i have UEC
      ¤34,000 UEC
      REC
      ¤5,000 REC
      Honestly, I have 0 plan what I need it for.
      Can anyone tell me what a realistic price is for this account?
      Greeting Final
    • By Porcupine
      I used to play SC with no problems so far; having downloaded the latest 3.11 patch though, SC (the game) simply won't launch any more. The launcher itself (1.4.4) starts just fine, logs in just fine, but as soon as I click on "launch game" I _instantly_ get a "SC has stopped running unexpectedly" red dialog, no matter how many times I try, or how many times I attempt "verify". This is clearly not a network / CIG servers related issue, as it happens _far_ too fast - there's something in the new patch crashing, but "verify" does nothing to help. That would suggest though that I shouldn't be the only person seeing this happen - anyone...? anyone...? Bueller...?
    • By Pockets
      I have been looking at the various videos, adverts, the star citizen site ect and everything seems to say mmo player, but when I try to down load the game it says single player. I keep thinking I am going to be paying all this money for a game that isn't suited to my play. So i figured I'd just go for it and ask people that know. Is this game a multi player game, like eve-online where you can be together it alliances and community and fly together and cooperate to develop or is this a single player game where you just play sims and shoot npc? Do you get to shoot other players and battle, and walk around with other players like in wow or is it purely single player like sims4 with spaceships so to speak?
    • By Gremlich
      If anyone needs WC stuff. Ad said they were shutting down, but it may be a clearance, either way good prices on WC stuff. How’s it going?
      https://sidewindercomputers.com/