GestaltZero0

Squadron 42 Visual teaser pics

What is the ship at the 2:00 minute mark?  It looks similar to a Drake Cutlass but I know it is not a Cutlass.  I am really excited about all the progress I have seen this last year in development and appreciate all the hard work that is going into S42 and the PU.  Thank you and happy holidays.

MB

7 hours ago, Morgen Black said:

What is the ship at the 2:00 minute mark?  It looks similar to a Drake Cutlass but I know it is not a Cutlass.  I am really excited about all the progress I have seen this last year in development and appreciate all the hard work that is going into S42 and the PU.  Thank you and happy holidays.

MB

I'm not entirely sure but I believe those are ships used by the OMC pirate gang who have their fortress-base inside the Coil. It seems they "made a lot of special modifications" to their ships. :)

2 hours ago, GRIZZ said:

Reddit posters are claiming its the Shipjacker ships.   Cutlass fuselage without the front wings and a Valkry engines.

9f85mf1ji0741.gif

uyvpra0xtz641.png

I have no idea what it is, but it's way better looking than the cutlass...  I'd buy it!

well its done its job it has teased ya into starting theory crafting for 2+ weeks till they get back from their Christmas break....... 

its getting closer. 

pirates don't always get the new ships usually, pieces and parts hobnobbed together. could be survivors using salvaged equipment to survive 

or scavengers. the red lights make it a brighter target.

I was really hoping that there would be more of a reveal/event for SQ42 this Xmas than a 3 minute video. Oh well, it's better than nothing, I guess. Let's hope that this time next year we'll be probing the Coil with The Old Man...or something. :)