BBC Investigating SC "Delay"

LowZone

For those Brits among us (and anyone who has access), Click - a BBC Tech show will have an edition investigating the perceived delay in Star Citizen's release this weekend . For a little background info, one of the presenters was a long time fan of the project, lending her voice to a voice pack and even getting into a DS slanging match  over it. Despite the misleading description of the show's content, I'm hoping that we will at least see a more informed media piece than in recent articles. A little more media exposure at this time couldn't hurt, could it?

Yeah, I already saw some people ranting about it on Reddit and such but no need for people to go all angry green frog just yet simply because BBC Click used a clickbaity title for their upcoming segment this year. :P 

BBC Click made a previous video back in 2016 and it sounded like a pretty fair take and they were quite professional and respectful (unlike some other outlets). :)

I chuckled when the guy said there are rumours that some backers spent thousands.

heh..
"rumours"

In any case, this report wasn't trying to reach a conclusion at the end, to the project either being a gif from god or a terrible scam from hell. It's just reporting on what it is and lets viewers come to their own conclusion... which is more then we can say from some articles we've seen on the web lately.

11 hours ago, Fizzlefuse said:

I chuckled when the guy said there are rumours that some backers spent thousands.

heh..
"rumours"

In any case, this report wasn't trying to reach a conclusion at the end, to the project either being a gif from god or a terrible scam from hell. It's just reporting on what it is and lets viewers come to their own conclusion... which is more then we can say from some articles we've seen on the web lately.

who would do such a ting    

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:37 PM, Fizzlefuse said:

heh..
"rumours"

Guilty!  LOL

At least they left the conclusion to the viewer to decide.  That is responsible reporting, not set in one direction or another based on what they reported on and how they did so.  Gotta give credit where it is due.