You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chivashon
      I have not made a Youtube video in awhile and i want to do more, so being the Terrapin is the Subscriber ship of the month i made one.  Tell me what you think.

• By Narayan
      This time I was a little late again, my apologize.
      Patch 3.7 brought quite a few new things, but at the same time almost didn't update the old ones, which made this comparison very simple. But future patches are full of changes, so wait for them!
      I hope you enjoy this video. Enjoy watching!
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      About a year ago, I came up with the idea of this video, and finally I was able to bring it to life. And I hope you will like it!
      Enjoy watching!
      P.S. you can support me here:
      Citizen spotlight Spectrum Reddit  

• By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      Every time I say the phrase “this was the most difficult video of mine” - and each time I make an even more complex video. So, this time - it was really the MOST difficult of my video, because I was also started to write the music for this video.
      I decided, that shoot and edit was not enough for me anymore - and I also went to the musical direction. Specially for this, I bought a MIDI-keyboard, and one very good man gave me his sound card for free. And after a month of working on music, I want to say that I, no doubt, hurried to create my own music in my video, because I had no experience when I started working on it. However, this “baptism by fire” gave me the necessary starting experience - and now I know more about how to write the music. I hope you enjoy my first (and, I hope, not last) experience in this direction.
      As for the video itself, it may seem long and strange to you - 10 minutes long, with a strange beginning and art-house style. But that was my original idea - to show the city, through the storyline of the heroine, by using FOIP and visual effects.
      Working on this video took me 2 months of life and almost 250 gigabytes on my PC, so it really became my most difficult job. I hope my work was not in vain, and you will enjoy this video.
      Enjoy watching!
      Music from the video here.
      P.S. You can listen to the music from the video here: 

• By Narayan
      “Hmm, well, this patch is not too big, the video should not be very long” 
      - Me
      Greetings, citizens! 
      Every time, when I start to do a comparison video of old and new Star Citizen patches, I look at the Roadmap - and I say this phrase to myself. And every time, when I say this phrase to myself, the comparison video is longer and more complex than the previous ones.
      The new video was no exception - the duration increased to 19 minutes. But I tried to make sure that you - those who will watch this - did not have time to get bored during those 19 minutes.
      Also, I reworked the design and methods of presenting the comparisons - now there are no more boring white words or numbers. And I tried to dilute the usual comparisons (slice from left to right) with other techniques (and in the future I will try to do it even more often).
      By the way, about the new flight model - I show this not entirely, but only that, which catches my eye immediately. I tried to reflect this not only with the video and sounds, but also with a demonstration of controls. The rest of the details (such as strafe, or dogfight, or any other) I left for you - check it in the game.
      I hope you enjoy this video, as well as the change of design and presentation. Enjoy watching!
      P.S If you liked this video, support me in: