• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's likely that I'll CCU the Prospector (though I do really like the ship and have had fun with it mining) to the Mole.   We do know that the Mole has a refining operation on-board which sets it apar

More PU pics of MOLE   +++  This image makes me even happier that I CCU'd my Eclipse to get the Mole as oppose to my Prospector... Size Comparison (Mole and

I agree that they are getting lazy with the special skins (but as you know it has to do with lack of assigned developers - since there are other higher priorities).   What this sets up though as you k

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Garrett42 said:

Not sure if anyone has had this but I just got back on to do more star citizen and it appears the mole drifts when switching to the center turret to mine. Unless someone has a solution I guess I will have to find people to mine with

If you haven't already, try turning off your engine power (assuming you're in space).  That's what I usually do so my ship doesn't drift away.

After 3.11, I have been having some serious issues with certain MFDs going blank based on what heading I am pointing along with my main HUD disappearing altogether at random.  The HUD on the front laser is too large and some of the information is blocked by the actual struts, etc.  I found that if I hold "F" the HUD and MFDs will come back, but then I cannot fly because I am in the head movement mode, *shrug*.  I hope they get it back to where it was previously because I really like mining with my MOLE Carbon edition over a prospector.

MB

On 10/14/2020 at 6:27 PM, Garrett42 said:

Is asteroid mining back in 3.11

Yes. Lot more rocks to select. Moons still seem to have more available nodes, but as always, worth looking for a good one.

I find the mole tedious, even if can come home with x3 the loot. Prospector allows you to fly, hover, mine, etc a lot easier. That triple haul though, makes it worth while to take a miner and pilot crew. I have not found any rocks that needed all 3 mine attachments, but I imagine there will be some sooner or later.

Your ship, your choice. Here is a rock I just cleared with a Prospector:

45k.jpg