Non-CCUable ships this year (2019)

• 1 year later...

Hi anybody please confirm, is purchasing CCUs for capital ships as of last November 2020 sale were allowed? I saw some videos from Nooblifier that CCUs to capital ships were allowed there (last November 2020 sale), because I am planning to buy a few capital ship CCU on the next anniversary sale and hoping that CCUs to capital ships are still allowed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By tismoj
      Hi I'm just wondering when you go to the Ship Upgrade Page, in the From list of ship why is there a Polaris, Pioneer, and 890 Jump? if there are supposed to be no other ships you could upgrade them into.
      At least for the Idris-P maybe you could choose to upgrade to the Idris-K, though not sure as I have just recently started into CCUs myself and haven't witnessed it in the last Anniversary Sale
    • By tismoj
      Hi I joined SC right after the free fly and Rent for Free all ship event of Nov-Dec 2020, and I wasn't paying any attention to CCUs at that time. Does anybody recall if the Endeavor was available for CCU last Anniversary Sale of 2020? I got worried when I came across this post here in this site:

• By tismoj
      Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum and I've searched here and in google, and so far I couldn't find any answer.
      I have a second account, that I am reserving for 1 of my kids, I bought a non LTI package pledge to have the Dragonfly with LTI. I am currently building my fleet with my main account and I have some store credit but I was thinking if I buy cash for a Taurus, C2, M2, A2 CCUs each and keep them unmelted just in case I later want to gift the 4 CCUs to my second account, since its got an extra LTI token, I could have that option. My question is
      1. can I gift multiple CCUs to the same recipient? because (https://support.robertsspaceindustries.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013325608) says once per pledge which is kinda confusing to me.
      2. If yes, does my second account still have the option to melt any / all of the gifted CCUs?
      3. Can you also gift a CCU if you buy from Buy Back in cash?
      3. This is a bit off topic, but anybody have any news if A2 is also coming in 3.13, I think C2 and M2 are both coming for 3.13 (not really sure), I'm asking because I made some Buy Back options for A2 CCUs, so that maybe I could just delay buying that CCU for a bit more.
    • By JoulesB07
      Selling my Aquila starter package upgraded from a Nomad LTI for 300$. Verified PayPal only. All fees Included. Will gift to the email linked with you paypal address. 
      PACKAGE - CONSTELLATION AQUILA - LTI
      Package - Nomad LTI upgraded to Constellation Aquila
      ALSO INCLUDE : 
      Lifetime Insurance Star Citizen Digital Download Starting Money 1000 UEC  

DM me for anymore questions. 

Thank you, 
    • By Raging_Willy
      I have 4 Hammer head to Polaris CCUS left   $80.00 each  Please be pay pal verified !
      Thanks,  !!