1. Gremlich

Gremlich

• Similar Content

• By Leggo
      http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html
    • By Switch
      I've seen many rigs with touch screens in them and I know alot of us have been waiting for a software relating to StarCitizen, I don't know much about this company PMaxx or reviews on the software TITAN ACS (Advanced control system) yet, but I'm happy to see one is released this early on and for $5.45 US.
      Website RSI forum  

Features
      • Intuitive access to your ship's controls:
      • Navigate your ship's HUD from a stylish touch-screen interface.
      • Control you ship's targeting systems and countermeasures and more on the weapons interface.
      • Easy access to your ship's shield distribution.
      • Distribute power to different functions of your ship, as well as controlling your ship's main power throttle and toggle individual functions.
      • Access and control the navigation functions of your ship as well as different flight/landing modes and more on the navigation interface of Titan ACS.
      • Gain quick access to important EVA/On foot functions all from one intuitive interface.
      • Adds to immersion compared to (or in conjunction with) using a keyboard!
      • Great looking interface
      • Customizable themes

• Touch-screen controls for your ship and EVA
      • Just install and play; no configuration required*
      • Includes FREE lifetime updates
      • And more!

*You must enter the local IP address of the machine the server is running on the first time you open the client application.
    • By Wu Jen
      So....what is it? I'm guessing Arena Commander and Star Trooper will be ROM's? So this is where passes will go?

Edit: Gerald figured it out its for the new REC.

• By Rain2reign
      Omg it's here! The long awaited Odin system!!! [original link]

GALACTIC GUIDE: ODIN SYSTEM

• By N3XU5
      I read somewhere a while back that there will be new unexplored systems that we will have to find and you will get certain perks like the ability to name the system and such. Personally this idea sounds amazing and hope they continue with it into the game. It would be cool to name a system after Imperium like Imperiumverse or even if you fly solo and manage to discovery one and name it after yourself. Maybe even small scale discoveries like black holes or new asteroid fields could be named as well?

What do you guys think about this idea?