VoA

All of the top 16 ship showdown ships are available now.

Ah I've just seen the list here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/17256-Ship-Showdown-Let-The-Battle-Commence

For anyone that was wondering the list is as follows:
300i
600i Explorer
890J
Avenger Titan
Caterpiller
Connie Aquila
Cutlass Black
Dragonfly
Lancer MIS
Lancer MAX
Gladius
Hammerhead
Reclaimer
Retaliator Bomber
Valkyrie
Vanguard Warden

Will the Pirate Caterpillar go on sale during Citizencon or do I need to complete the Pirate Swarm?

I’m tempted by this events Caterpillar but the pirate skin looks awesome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CaptainSomar
      Please PM me if you have an Andromeda to Redeemer CCU with a fair price.  TY
    • By Pharesm
      Those in Concierge may have noticed Third's topic on the $0 CCU removal having backfired completely, by formulating the database operation incorrectly.
      Some $0 CCUs that originally cost money before pricing changes were removed
      A lot of $0 CCUs that were free, now have a value due to price changes and have been left on accounts.

• By GodZe
      Good bye Banu MM for $195 and all good tricks with price
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/0-ccu-update-1/2016768
    • By CaptainSomar
      HammerHead Serial Stamp LTI: $650
      Caterpillar to Orion CCU: $70

• By Monkeytime
      Hello, all.  I'm looking to buy an inexpensive upgrade/CCU to the Drake Herald (missed out on it this last anniversary sale). 
      A couple other places have them here (325a to Herald) for around $20, but I haven't been able to get a reply back to my inquiries (maybe out for the holidays?). 
      Anyway, if anyone has a CCU for the Herald that they'd be willing to let go for around $20, I sure would appreciate it.  Thanks.