Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fbmbirds
      Just wanted to say hi
    • By SP4RKS
      Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Blake and I'm from Mississippi. Currently working as an Electrician doing Integrated Electronics type work. Apart from living a married life and doing the family thing this is my main hobby. Although, I do like making custom electronics for sim based applications. (Switch boxes, etc.. looking to modify my Obutto R3v setup heavily near release.) Looking forward to working with everyone to make this the best org out there. 
      I also really enjoy New Retro Wave styled music. So shout out to any Perturbator or Carpenter Brut fans out there. With that I'm also a big hifi hobbyist. I'm currently running a Schiiit Bifrost Uber DAC / Valhalla stack with rolled tubes. My cans right now are Beyerdynamic T90s but looking to maybe upgrade within the year. I run a AT-2020+ USB for a mic. (Will probably upgrade everything but the DAC eventually haha.)
      I pledged originally at Rear Admiral but melted it down into Digital Freelancer with a Saber Comet LTI. There has been a lot of melting for me as I've been incredibly indecisive but I've managed to settle into owning the Carrack and somehow acquiring an Idris-P LTI, Carrack LTI, Hull C (48mo), Dragonfly LTI, and a Hornet F7C Wildfire SE LTI. Excessive? Maybe. This genre of gaming is by far my favorite and I've dreamed of a game like this since the release of Space Commander, Freespace, and Freelancer. 

I'm hoping they add fleet insignia to ships so we can show off our org. The banner / Insignia would look amazing on my capital ship.
    • By LeMecano7734
      Hey guys, I joined the waiting adventure along with you guys! Proud owner of the Avenger Titan, and future Polaris Commander.
    • By MonkeyoChaos
      MonkeyoChaos here, and in most other games I play (Overwatch and Hearthstone lately).
      I welcome any tips on how to get better at piloting a ship.  Never played any kind of flight sim or any other flying type games, so I'm an absolutely terrible pilot.  Look forward to blowing up alongside of you fine folks.
    • By gumbi17
      Hey all!  I just got the game yesterday and I am really digging it!  I wont mention I came over after the big lie of "No Man's Sky", granted I do like the game, it's just not all the way done yet!  But I have been in these types of games for years, I was big in SWG to bring you back to the older harvesting!