New recruit, reporting for duty

Nuex

Hello fellow teammates!

I've been playing SC since 3.0 but I've been watching the development since the beginning. I'm an avid fan of space and exploration and love all things that are challenging. The end-goal results of this game have been something I've been waiting for through my gaming history. I've been playing solo since 3.0 but have met a lot of great people through the game. I figured I'm done with my learning stage and testing things on my own so I'm ready to commit to an organization. I met SPCFS and a few others Wednesday night while I was testing a new computer. We had a good time; it was short but sweet and he even gave me a bottled water. 

I look forward to upcoming adventures and learning what's possible with this game with a team of loyal and trustworthy people. I’ve been impressed with the organization skills of this org and I can tell there is plenty of talent throughout.

I believe in family 1st, work 2nd, and SC 3rd. If we all agree on that, I hope to show my worth.

Let the adventures begin!

Nuex (nukes)

Welcome to the Community!

Glad you got to ride along with some of the guys from Imperium the other night. We've been following the game itself since the beginning as well and while it's taking longer than expected we've definitely found people along the way to share that wait with. Hope you find our community a good fit for yourself!

Hop into our Discord if you have any questions or just want to hang out and chat!

• 2 months later...