Sign in to follow this  
TRGFox

New Citizen here!

Hello, just joined this today... I have been invested in Star Citizen since 2015 and I have loved the project so far! Wondering if this is a good place to buy/sell ships? 

Thanks for any advice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By krakenbeers
      sup!
      krakenbeers here, just started playing two days ago. 
      I really like it so far, but boy is it buggy. It took me 17 missions before I was able to finally complete one. ( #1 reason for failed missions: BUGS) 
      I'm trying to upgrade my ships weapons from ballistic to energy but it's really hard to find a place that sells energy weapons.  I wish there was a map showing locations of shops. I ran around Loreville (HURSTON: TEASA SPACEPORT) for an hour and couldn't find a shop that sold frickin laser weapons for my ship!
      I know it's still in development and I feel it's going to be an ongoing development but it would be nice to get it to a OFFICIAL RELEASE point where at least 90% is workable. 
      Any advise for a noob? So far I was told to overclock coolers and thrusters, turn of COMSTAB, change ship weapons from ballistic to energy, get a good gun & stock up on ammo, med and O2 which I did already, do bunker clearing missions. Did I miss anything? Please give an old Wing Commander Veteran some guidance!!!!
      My ship(s) are basic entry level Aurora and Mustang.
      Thanks, and see you in the broken universe!

• By Leon Rogue
      Hello, I'm Leon! Pretty new to Star Citizen and in need of friends lol Ive tried asking in game but didn't get very good results.. Anyways, I found out about Orgs and after researching a little I found Imperium xD Im hoping to find out more about the Org and where I would fit in but be warned.. If I join, someone is definitely going to have to teach me the ins and outs of the verse. As of right now I cant even figure out how to pick up a delivery or trade the bio waist from my first mission O.o But im a long time gamer of both PC and Console so I promise ill catch on quick lol 
    • By Madkruser
      Hey all, dropping a line here. Was introduced to you guys from a friend, and you guys seem decent enough. Looking forward to flying with y'all.
    • By Igin
      I'm a new pledger of a Mustang, and I'm eager to get into the Imperium. Expect plenty of noob posts wondering how to do things. Bye.
    • By McSchnutz
      Just dropping in to say hello. I was up late last night drooling over star citizen videos- game play footage, ship classes/commercials, alpha 2.0, etc. I can't believe how far it's come. I finally bought in at 45 bucks with the Aurora LN package and I'm downloading the game now. I figured a world like this would be more fun if I joined an orginization, and I had already been lurking here reading posts, so the choice was easy. If I'm not mistaken, I now just need to apply on imperiums page on RSI and provide my forum name, yes?