Updated Concierge forum badges - RSI Spectrum

VoA

14 hours ago, VoA said:

Updated Concierge forum badges .... but they are missing the "Completionist" badge for $15k (or at least come up with a new name for that level)....

.... but interesting they are actually recognizing Legatus (which I think is $27k correct?)

Post image

Legatus Navium $25K ;)  

On 8/16/2019 at 1:43 PM, VoA said:

Updated Concierge forum badges .... but they are missing the "Completionist" badge for $15k (or at least come up with a new name for that level)....

.... but interesting they are actually recognizing Legatus (which I think is $27k correct?)

Post image

Legatus has had a badge since the new concierge program launched over a year ago. Been wearing it proudly since :P

Also Completionist still exists, but just hasn't been updated. My guess is they might consider replacing it at some point, as 15k was a completionist but now even Legatus isn't a true completionist.

11 hours ago, danredda said:

Legatus has had a badge since the new concierge program launched over a year ago. Been wearing it proudly since :P

Also Completionist still exists, but just hasn't been updated. My guess is they might consider replacing it at some point, as 15k was a completionist but now even Legatus isn't a true completionist.

Quite embarrassing....... I checked my Citizen Dossier and I am set up with a Completionist Badge on the forums (thinking that I still had a Wing Commander only badge) - but you are right it is there - it isn't a fancy badget symbol like with the other badges posted in the image in the OP.... hopefully they'll update it ;)