You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Zeabz
      Looking for two Original Concept - A2 Hercules Let me know if anyone has one gathering dust that they are willing to part with for the right price.   
    • By OwlgoRhythms
      Greetings and salutations, as the title implies I am interested In tracking down a Mustang Omega.  I am new to star citizen base
      If you have one of the these ships and are willing to part from it by all means please contact me and lets see if we can make our lives fuller
      Owl
    • By Grobarcina
      Selling my beautiful rare AMD Mustang Omega, either as a standalone or the whole account.
      It's lightning fast and is the version that looks good compared to now, there will never be a chance to ever have this model back again so think wisely!
      I've played Escape From Tarkov to much and become sadly completely unattached to things in games which makes me sell this beauty
      Listing price is at 350 usd but with a fast deal it could be negotiated via pm.

I only take payment by Paypal or Swish

Account has been played sparingly on 3.8 but contains 9591 aUEC for this patch and the following:

AMD NEVER SETTLE SPACE EDITION was a LIMITED EDITION that you may only get when purchasing a R9 AMD Card. It is no longer available. This is a collector item. Only few of them are available. This package include the game and the squadron 42 which is now being sold separately.   Items Included:   - Mustang OMEGA AMD - Never Settle Edition Spaceship - Starting Money: 1,000 aUEC 5,000 aUEC with latest patch - 2 Month Insurance - Digital Star Citizen Manual - Star Citizen Digital Download - Squadron 42 Digital Download     Given the nature of this item no refunds will be allowed once the item has been claimed. Please keep that in mind before purchase.     When sending payment please remember to include your RSI handle in the paypal note. Transfer will be completed via Star Citizen's gift system and the item will be sent to the buyer's PayPal email, no exceptions!.