CaptainSomar

Aegis Concept for August 2019????

Well.... it looks a lot like the Anvil Carrack...... but it is definetly an Aegis ship with the name on the upper left bulkhead and the symbol on the ground at the front of the picture.   It looks to me like an exploration ship to compete with the Carrack......... but we have tons of Exploration ships already (but it is the most popular profession).   My guess is that it will be the next concept ship and it will be larger than an RSI Aquila but smaller than an Anvil Carrack (and that would be a sweat spot if it is an exploration ship ------ since we need more Medium Size ships....... not more large or small ships)

8 side work stations???  I know it's concept images and it could be old concept.... but at this point... it's all I have to look forward to with this game 😂

To be honest... I am already sick of Aegis with them flooding the market.  Some new Crusader ships or anything non Aegis would have been a welcome.  But I understand it's the most flushed out manufacture, so they can hammer these out.  

😲...... could it be the Redeemer gunship reworked to be a mini Hammerhead????  Only time will tell. 

Maybe it's concept art for an upcoming Aegis ship. The size of the command bridge and number of stations make it look like something between a corvette and a frigate in terms of size. These were made by Gia Nguyen. Over on his ArtStation he mentions the following: 

Command bridge

An art test for CIG, it was fun to do, except the stress of crashing 3ds Max constantly.

Here are some more images:

gia-nguyen-bridge-console-design-callout.thumb.jpg.23757675dc2a89e3f6b224fa7c19a367.jpg

gia-nguyen-additional-view.thumb.jpg.ea918b2bbe875e1a19d94f78fd5fa27e.jpg

So it could be nothing more than a test or it could be some new modular ship design that CIG is working on. Either way I can't wait to see the Aegis event in August. :)

Small tidbit from the Squadron 42 Update email that was sent out in April 2019:

Aegis-capital-AprilSQ42.png.bd1f58109c9385adb75bf64f6991d578.png

So it does sound like CIG may indeed have been working on another Aegis(?) capital ship for several months already. So who knows, if the images shown above are real this might be the bridge of an Aegis Light Frigate or something that is being fast-tracked for SQ42 (just like the Hammerhead was). :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By [≡☠≡] フの乇 ムノレレノム刀
      I have HammerHead for sale at $655, the Ship and his 4 items... NOT A CCU ! Melt value 650$

Included: 

- Space Ship HammerHead
      - Lifetime Insurance for ship (LTI)
      - VFG Industrial Hangar
      - AEGIS HammerHead Poster
      - AEGIS HammerHead model

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. Payment via PayPal FF. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.  

star-citizen-galactic-tour-aegis-hammerhead.mp4
    • By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 24/May/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      Aegis Dynamics
      Anvil Aerospace
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake Interplanetary
      Esperia
      Greycat Industrial
      Kruger Intergalactic
      Musashi Industrial and Starflight Concern
      Origin Jumpworks GmbH
      Robert Space Industries
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril Land Systems
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By CaptainSomar
      Hello trades people out there. I am looking to purchase the Vanguard Sentinel and Vanguard Harbinger BUK with LTI (because why not).  Please PM with your price if you have these available. Thanks in advance. 
    • By VoA
      Looks like a Aegis Ship (probably a big one - though we need more "medium size ships")...... will be on concept sale at this upcoming Gamescom 2019
      http://www.gamescom.global/

March 22, 2949

Esteemed Chairman's Club Allies,

Throughout our storied history, Aegis Dynamics has crafted countless vessels that went on to be piloted or commanded by you, the venerable members of the Chairman's Club. In martial ventures, as well as industrial and commercial endeavors, we have enjoyed a long and prosperous relationship. 

We want to thank you for your unyielding brand loyalty with a VIP gala event to be held on Saturday, August 24th, 2949 in Frankfurt Germany, located on Earth, within the Sol system.

Join us as we celebrate a legacy of fruitful cooperation with food, drinks, stimulating conversation, and a first look at an exciting new project from the masterly minds here at Aegis. Tickets to this ultra-exclusive event will be available on April 12th on a first-come-first-serve basis. Stay tuned to the usual channels for further details. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Desmond Kilson
      Outreach Associate
      "The future is closer than you think."

• By CaptainSomar
      HammerHead Serial Stamp LTI: $650
      Caterpillar to Orion CCU: $70