Devil Khan

Evil Genius 2: World Domination

Wow, I didn't see this coming! it was nearly 15 years ago since Evil Genius, it was a fantastic game!

Although, we haven't seen any of the gameplay so we will have to wait and see.

Here is a little reminder of the Evil Genius 1. (sorry for crap res heh)

3.jpg

Yeah I think I was right. The game has multi level. They have a stairs. However they have mixed the public tour and the "evil layer" into one. I don't know how I feel about that really. I spent ages trying to make the best fool proof entrance on Evil Genius hah.

For the people interested: https://www.gog.com/game/evil_genius 75% off till the end of the GOG summer sale (June 17th i believe). For me it was €2,29 when i bought it a few days back out of nostalgia. Running it right now with the reworked 1.1 patch by the community back then, since the official one had a few bugs that was never fixed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Donut
      This... Truly makes the universe feel alive

• By Chimaera
      For those of us who go back far enough, we remember when CIG and CR promoted this game on the SC website back when the game was still in the kickstarter phase. Those people who backed the game also got a SC-based reward (eventually). Well, they've released their reveal trailer and release date, and it's using the same engine as SC. That said, the game's animations and graphics look nothing like what we have from SC, but definitely what we could've seen if CIG had decided to release SQ42 or SC before now.
      Check it out and feel free to discuss below.

• By Switch
      @Terallian is starting up a new series "Combined Arms" and it looks amazing! 

• By Switch
      First Justice League trailer was released at Comic Con, looks like a good all arounder! (Action/Comedy)