Sign in to follow this  
Tyetsa

Extra ships show up in game?

In the game, I can spawn in about 12 extra ships that are not shown in my RSI hangar on the website. I can spawn them in, fly them, do whatever. Is this an exploit, and can I get banned for it?

Don't worry about it. I believe the extra ships are part of the Origin Celebration event so you can try them out for a while. At least I recall Jared mentioning that we'd be able to play around with all Origin ships during the event. So if your extra ships are all from Origin they are temporarily available to everyone because of the event. :)

Yep!  Currently with the Origin Celebration going on, you should have access to most if not all currently released Origin ships (300 series, 600 series, 85x, etc).  I've already taken a 600i out, flew it around before trying to squeeze between to buildings on ArcCorp planet and crashing....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 24/May/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      Aegis Dynamics
      Anvil Aerospace
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake Interplanetary
      Esperia
      Greycat Industrial
      Kruger Intergalactic
      Musashi Industrial and Starflight Concern
      Origin Jumpworks GmbH
      Robert Space Industries
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril Land Systems
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By RangerBob
      I have a Starfarer Gemini and a Vanguard Warden I need to part with. I will sell the Gemini for $315 and the Warden for $235.
    • By Pharesm
      Those in Concierge may have noticed Third's topic on the $0 CCU removal having backfired completely, by formulating the database operation incorrectly.
      Some $0 CCUs that originally cost money before pricing changes were removed
      A lot of $0 CCUs that were free, now have a value due to price changes and have been left on accounts.

• By Darius Marx
      I've been following star citizen since October 17, 2012, it was a dream of mine to play this game but recent events have lead me away from gaming altogether. Recently my mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer and she needs help. I've also been wanting to quit gaming for a while now so I'm taking this as a wake up call.  My star citizen account has a trove of digital treasures that you will enjoy, so I'm offering up my whole for sale. If after a while the account can't be sold I will be selling everything separately. I've donated a total of $2560.00 to this project.

This is what the account contains;
      REAR ADMIRAL LTI PACKAGE - HAMMERHEAD
      DIGITAL COLONEL LTI PACKAGE - SUPER HORNET
      ADVANCED HUNTER LTI PACKAGE - SUPER HORNET
      ADVANCED HUNTER LTI PACKAGE - SUPER HORNET
      DIGITAL BOUNTY HUNTER LTI PACKAGE - CUTLASS BLACK
      ADVANCED HUNTER LTI PACKAGE - AVENGER STALKER
      ADVANCED HUNTER LTI PACKAGE - AVENGER STALKER
      NEXT GENERATION AURORA LTI PACKAGE - M50
      DIGITAL COLONEL LTI PACKAGAE - ANDROMEDA AQUILA
      DRAKE DRAGONFLY YELLOWJACKET LTI
      DRAKE DRAGONFLY YELLOWJACKET LTI
      BANU MERCHANTMAN LTI
      F7A HORNET UPGRADE
      F7A HORNET UPGRADE
      F7A HORNET UPGRADE
      AVENGER TO ARROW UPGRADE
      AVENGER TO ARROW UPGRADE
      GRAND ADMIRAL PERKS
      ALL MILESTONE UPGRADES

Selling the entire account for 2000$, that's 560$ I'd be losing - plus the value of the other rewards and perks that were gifted to me over the course of the campaign.
      My loss your gain. Message me for more details or with your offers.
      I've got paypal and have been a part of this community for years, you can trust me.

• By SPCFS
      sooooo on a scale of yes it needs to happen to not gonna happen, do you think we can eventually refit ships to different roles?

lets say take the terrapin and make it a cozy little mobile apartment?
      i would like to see a hull-e as a floating space port honestly