Ol_Nilla

Origin Celebration Event - Thoughts?

Hey Imperium!

I have been interested to hear about the Origin Celebration event that's (hopefully) happening this week. I'm banking on tomorrow being the first day... 

So what do we think about it? Origin Rover? The mysterious Goldfinch? I originally thought they might have a new concept, but they've been advertising it as "celebrating the 300 series", so maybe a new ship would steal the spotlight?

If all of the Origin ships go on sale again, is there a specific ship y'all have your eyes on?

I'm not sure about specific ships, but I am liking the whole customisation idea. I know everyone will want to their own thing, but a fleet of 300 series craft decked out in official Imperium colours would look very impressive indeed.

I can't do the customization to my ship, keeps bringing it back to My hangar because I have XPLOR addon ( very handy for my hanger) ... pooie :(. I have a 315P and I've got it tricked out too.

The execution is great, the pricing for some things is WTF, but on the hold it is a very nice system.

I am wondering what about other ships and transferring decor? Like "Coffee Machine".

Edit: Oh wait you can't redo you choice and can't edit your ship a second time at all :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 24/May/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      Aegis Dynamics
      Anvil Aerospace
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake Interplanetary
      Esperia
      Greycat Industrial
      Kruger Intergalactic
      Musashi Industrial and Starflight Concern
      Origin Jumpworks GmbH
      Robert Space Industries
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril Land Systems
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By Core
      Happy Holidays @Imperium Member
      We’re returning from our hiatus with a brief announcement for this months Game Day, which will be held this next Saturday, December 15th! With the recent explosion of content in the form of patch 3.3, and even more patches in the near future providing exponentially more places and events to explore, we wanted to provide some assistance to those that were looking to enjoy the new additions to the game, but wished to do so with some friends and org-mates.
      Joining Game Day
      In pursuit of that goal, as mentioned above, this next Saturday will be the next Game Day, held from 1600 UTC to 0400 UTC. If you are interested in playing Star Citizen with other members of the community, join us on TeamSpeak in the Game Day channel section! If you’re looking to do something specific, such as explore the PU, shoot one another in Battle Royale, or get some flight hours in Arena Commander, follow these steps:
      Create a sub-channel in the relevant parent channel of the Game Day section of TS
      Include LFM, or LFG in the title of your sub-channel
      In the channels description provide an idea of what you’re looking to do
      Alternatively, you’re welcome to hang out and chat in the Landing Channel should you desire a break from the game!
      Some minor changes from the format of our last Game Days will be effective for this month. We’re going to omit having hosts present for each hour of the event, opting instead for staff to enjoy the game alongside all of you. We’re looking forward exploring the new content with everyone!
      With that, we hope to see some of you next weekend, and we wish all of you safe travels and happy holidays! We’ll be back next year with more events in store, so we hope to see you then!

Read this post for information on the game and our Game Days:

• By Draegar
      I´m willing to part ways with my Origin 890 Jump with LTI for 1150$ or 1000€.
      Buyer must be paypal verified and I will gift the ship only to his paypal adress.
      If you are interested please let me know via PM.

• By Ambermann
      I am in search of an LTI insured Origin 890 Jump. It can be either concept, in a package, or CCU upgraded (if that was ever a thing for this ship) just so long as it is LTI. Please offer here on this post or send me a PM to discuss prices.
    • By Switch
      After Oct 20th I will be raising the price up to $930.
      Any questions please feel free to PM here or Discord - SwitchUnboxes#4447
      If you'd like middleman you cover their fee  I pay PP fees ------------------------
      890Jump - $890
      https://i.imgur.com/pONIPqm.png