Origin Celebration Event - Thoughts?

Ol_Nilla

Hey Imperium!

I have been interested to hear about the Origin Celebration event that's (hopefully) happening this week. I'm banking on tomorrow being the first day... 

So what do we think about it? Origin Rover? The mysterious Goldfinch? I originally thought they might have a new concept, but they've been advertising it as "celebrating the 300 series", so maybe a new ship would steal the spotlight?

If all of the Origin ships go on sale again, is there a specific ship y'all have your eyes on?

I'm not sure about specific ships, but I am liking the whole customisation idea. I know everyone will want to their own thing, but a fleet of 300 series craft decked out in official Imperium colours would look very impressive indeed.

I can't do the customization to my ship, keeps bringing it back to My hangar because I have XPLOR addon ( very handy for my hanger) ... pooie :(. I have a 315P and I've got it tricked out too.

The execution is great, the pricing for some things is WTF, but on the hold it is a very nice system.

I am wondering what about other ships and transferring decor? Like "Coffee Machine".

Edit: Oh wait you can't redo you choice and can't edit your ship a second time at all :(