New citizen

Que

Hi. 

I'm new here and was delighted to find this org with its intentions. Have my small fleet that are mostly focused on industrial and exploration. 

What I offer is in the areas of planning at a strategical and operational level. 

See you all in the verse!

Thanks! Yes I'm really interested in how the exploration game mechanic will turn out. But if the verse continue to grow hopefully the needs will be endless. Hopefully there'll be a lot of fun roleplaying when we get there as well :)

I would love to have exploration/data mechanics be prevalent throughout the verse, I can imagine discovering some "data item" (like a mining location, potential outpost vista, even a jump point!) and then selling that information.

The gameplay loop sounds exciting. Imperium could have teams in Carracks exploring each new star system as they come online, having Heralds/Star Runners transferring that data back to a central command, or selling industrial data. The roleplaying opportunities of being on a long term exploration ship are great too, I'm imagining a Firefly or Dark Matter. 

Maybe we'll be on a ship one day! :)

Maybe! :) That's the most amazing features with this game. The ability to do both solo runs and huge org cooperations. The Carrack was actually the reason I got into SC and since I'm living with a total Star Trek geek I'm 'afraid' I have to buy two gaming VR machines when the game matures. 

Roleplaying will be a huge part for me at least. Will grow tired of dogfighting way sooner then roleplaying ;)

• 3 weeks later...