Que

New citizen

Hi. 

I'm new here and was delighted to find this org with its intentions. Have my small fleet that are mostly focused on industrial and exploration. 

What I offer is in the areas of planning at a strategical and operational level. 

See you all in the verse!

Thanks! Yes I'm really interested in how the exploration game mechanic will turn out. But if the verse continue to grow hopefully the needs will be endless. Hopefully there'll be a lot of fun roleplaying when we get there as well :)

I would love to have exploration/data mechanics be prevalent throughout the verse, I can imagine discovering some "data item" (like a mining location, potential outpost vista, even a jump point!) and then selling that information.

The gameplay loop sounds exciting. Imperium could have teams in Carracks exploring each new star system as they come online, having Heralds/Star Runners transferring that data back to a central command, or selling industrial data. The roleplaying opportunities of being on a long term exploration ship are great too, I'm imagining a Firefly or Dark Matter. 

Maybe we'll be on a ship one day! :)

Maybe! :) That's the most amazing features with this game. The ability to do both solo runs and huge org cooperations. The Carrack was actually the reason I got into SC and since I'm living with a total Star Trek geek I'm 'afraid' I have to buy two gaming VR machines when the game matures. 

Roleplaying will be a huge part for me at least. Will grow tired of dogfighting way sooner then roleplaying ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lieutenant_Bowie
      I'm a new Star Citizen player that took part in the Free Fly Event during Invictus Week. I purchased the Avenger Titan + Squadron 42 Starter Pack and CCU the ship to the Cutlass Black so I could have a bed and log out in space.  Someone in the in-game chat helped me navigate this process (which was very much appreciated!).
      YouTube has been a great resource to help get me off the ground but I kept seeing videos the Prospector and Mining. This is an activity that I enjoy in Elite: Dangerous and Eve Online and know I'll spend a lot of time doing this in Star Citizen as a means to financially support myself as to buy and outfit more ships.
      Yada, yada, yada, I ended-up on StratoCrewzr's "For Sale" thread, bought a Prospector and was introduced to Imperium.
      I've been reading the "Org" section of Reddit trying to find a place that felt like a good fit, but nothing really jumped at me. From what I've been told, and what I've read on your site, it seems I have found an Org to apply to.
      I'm looking forward to talking with you more and hope to join-up for some fun in the Star Citizen Universe!
    • By Sanforce
      Hey all, looking forward to joining y'all in Imperium. SC is finally taking shape! I think it's time to be part of a large group of players that can get organized and work towards common goals (once the game caters to it).
    • By H8 Mile Fisher
      Hello
      I had created a new account because I thought this one was lost, let me know if I should use this one or the new one. I don't think this account has access to imperium member forms anymore either so RIP.
    • By 8 Mile Fisher
      I used to be in imperium but haven't played on forever so now I made a new account and joined back. I have a Cutlass and probably will be doing trading and mining more than anything
    • By wastedXIII
      hi im just got star citizen I hope to join Imperium