So ive been messing around with my 3D printer and decided to work on a little project making an Oni mask!
Here it is, its almost finished just have to do a few touchups with paint and put a clearcoat over the top attach some straps and it should be good to go!
Also, i recently got an airbrush and trying to learn the art of using it... still have a lot to learn but i feel im slowly getting there
What are your thoughts/criticisms..... would like to hear what you guys have to say
I decided to waste a few days, (and get that much closer to the DFM), by making 3D Plaques of the Division Images presented to us by @rotorax and @Lozenger .
For those with a 3D printer, the files can be found at:
Pictures in the site above can be expanded using the icon in the upper right of the picture image and the ones with a Thingiview icon can be rotated.
The original logos required a small modification. The division names on the lower shelf required the prints to be 130mm or larger, and even then they were smudged looking. Instead of expanding the shelf and etching them in larger I moved them up into the graphic. As can be seen in the photo below they can now be as small as 80mm and still show the name correctly.
Several have been test printed (best results = 130mm+), but not all. Any errors found are mine. If you have a 3D printing issue with any of these then mention the problem here, (or PM me on these forums). I will fix//repair the problem as soon as time permits. - DRUM out
EDIT: Added additional files 5/6/2014 - TIB and REDACTED stamps at http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:321219 -DRUM