VoA

CitizenCon 2019 in November

14 hours ago, radoorid said:

Interesting quote. I really want to know more! 

Agreed. According to the lore. Nick Croshaw was the first offical explorer to succesfully navigate a jumppoint.. so.. if it's any indication of what we'll see during CitizenCon, it's either exploration mechanics or jumppoint tech.. or even both.

1 hour ago, Fizzlefuse said:

Agreed. According to the lore. Nick Crowshaw was the first offical explorer to succesfully navigate a jumppoint.. so.. if it's any indication of what we'll see during CitizenCon, it's either exploration mechanics or jumppoint tech.. or even both.

Agreed + we'll see the Anvil Carrack........ and hopefully.......... another Exploration Ship concept sale (though honestly ....... I think we have enough...... but would love to see a more specialized ship per below).........   we also have enough Large and Small ships so hopefully we'll see a Medium Size Exploration or Science ship or Farming Ship

• Aerial / Ground Surveyor - A ship that would do highly detail and accurate scans of underground caverns / ruins / minerals - with low flying / hovering options even in heavy gravity planets
  • Flora / Fauna Science Ship - A ship that would do highly detail and accurate scans of Flora / Fauna - with low flying / hovering options even in heavy gravity planets
  • Botany / Farming Ship - A ship that would spread seeds / collect seeds / harvest plants - with low flying / hovering options even in heavy gravity planets

++++++++++++

See this RSI Post....... https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/61894/thread/new-concept-ship-for-citizencon-2949

VoA@VoA

New Concept Ship for CitizenCon 2949 ?

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizencon

Hopefully we'll see the Anvil Carrack........ and hopefully.......... another Exploration type Ship concept sale ..... we have enough Large and Small ships so hopefully we'll see a Medium Size Exploration or Science ship or Farming Ship
  • Aerial / Ground Surveyor - A ship that would do highly detail and accurate scans of underground caverns / ruins / minerals - with low flying / hovering options even in heavy gravity planets
  • Flora / Fauna Science Ship - A ship that would do highly detail and accurate scans of Flora / Fauna - with low flying / hovering options even in heavy gravity planets
  • Botany / Farming Ship - A ship that would spread seeds / collect seeds / harvest plants - with low flying / hovering options even in heavy gravity planets
===========

What do you think of these three options for ships or do you have another Idea?

Wish I could go. I'd been socking away money since last CitizenCon in the hopes of attending this year, but medical expenses in this country are highway robbery.

Guess I'll have to kick plans to visit the UK several more years down the road.

Sandi mentioned a big Xmas 2019 SQ42 related event at last year's Citcon, with this year's Citcon now being closer to Xmas, will it mean a big SQ42 reveal (possible 2020 release date maybe?) is likely in Manchester?

I can feel the anticipation building...

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, Fizzlefuse said:

Agreed. According to the lore. Nick Croshaw was the first offical explorer to succesfully navigate a jumppoint.. so.. if it's any indication of what we'll see during CitizenCon, it's either exploration mechanics or jumppoint tech.. or even both.

I really hope to see a jumppoint announcement.  It is that time to see one with the progression of the Stanton System being nearly complete.  It is technically next as we will soon see progress on the neighboring star systems to Stanton as well. 

Exciting times....