Star Citizen 3.5 vs. 3.4 comparison

Narayan

“Hmm, well, this patch is not too big, the video should not be very long” 
- Me

Greetings, citizens! 
Every time, when I start to do a comparison video of old and new Star Citizen patches, I look at the Roadmap - and I say this phrase to myself. And every time, when I say this phrase to myself, the comparison video is longer and more complex than the previous ones.

The new video was no exception - the duration increased to 19 minutes. But I tried to make sure that you - those who will watch this - did not have time to get bored during those 19 minutes.
Also, I reworked the design and methods of presenting the comparisons - now there are no more boring white words or numbers. And I tried to dilute the usual comparisons (slice from left to right) with other techniques (and in the future I will try to do it even more often).

By the way, about the new flight model - I show this not entirely, but only that, which catches my eye immediately. I tried to reflect this not only with the video and sounds, but also with a demonstration of controls. The rest of the details (such as strafe, or dogfight, or any other) I left for you - check it in the game.

I hope you enjoy this video, as well as the change of design and presentation. Enjoy watching!

P.S If you liked this video, support me in: