SPCFS

Whos Quiting every other game??

So whos gonna Quit every other game when SC finally says they are no longer gonna wipe the verse and finally be open for play?!?!?!?

ME!!!! sooo :P

For years I told myself and others that, once Star Citizen is a fully fleshed out released game, I'd leave all other games behind.
Over the years however I realized that, even when we finally get a feature complete star citizen that's mostly if not completely bug free (which is likely still quite a few years away), i will still play other games on occasion. Even if your favourite food is pizza, you might want to eat something else on occasion;)

That said, I don't think I will sink a lot of time into other online MMO's or the like.
World of Warcraft is dying as it is, my guild is pretty non-existent so if CIG would just hurry up.. I NEED MY FIX DANGIT!

Depends... does Squadron 42 count as a different game? :P

But seriously, I've got Pantheon, Mechwarrior 5, maybe still Planetside.  One game is going to dominate my time, but one of them would have to be really outstanding to take all of my gaming time.

The promise of SC is my dream MMO, but the reality can become something entirely different.

There will always be other great games that come out, but I don't have room for more than one MMO at a time.

By the time SC releases I will probably be pensioned so then I will have enough time to explore the universe …… 😜 I hope I can afford the Nvidia 19000RTX and Intel 100 core 99000X by then with 16 TB Ram otherwise I won't meet the minimum system specs..... 🤣