sup!

krakenbeers here, just started playing two days ago. 

I really like it so far, but boy is it buggy. It took me 17 missions before I was able to finally complete one. ( #1 reason for failed missions: BUGS) 

I'm trying to upgrade my ships weapons from ballistic to energy but it's really hard to find a place that sells energy weapons.  I wish there was a map showing locations of shops. I ran around Loreville (HURSTON: TEASA SPACEPORT) for an hour and couldn't find a shop that sold frickin laser weapons for my ship!

I know it's still in development and I feel it's going to be an ongoing development but it would be nice to get it to a OFFICIAL RELEASE point where at least 90% is workable. 

Any advise for a noob? So far I was told to overclock coolers and thrusters, turn of COMSTAB, change ship weapons from ballistic to energy, get a good gun & stock up on ammo, med and O2 which I did already, do bunker clearing missions. Did I miss anything? Please give an old Wing Commander Veteran some guidance!!!!

My ship(s) are basic entry level Aurora and Mustang.

Thanks, and see you in the broken universe!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Stryker6175
      Hey guys, My name is Aaron I pledged in 2017 but most of my time and money went into CoE (to my regret lol) so im looking forward to putting all my time in SC and learning the ropes. I currently own a Hammerhead, Carrack, Gladius, Titan, and the Ares Ion + Inferno. Im obviously military focused and would definitely be looking to be in that sort of role. Looking forward to playing with yall.
    • By jtrabbit9
      I just purchased a game package that included a ship, insurace, and a game package. i downloaded the game, created my character, and now there is no where for me to go. Anyone know of a solution

• By Marc Stryker
      Alright I have like 30 minutes on SC so far. I'm 20, deployed, and my first experience in SC was ramming my ship full speed into Gimhex.
    • By Zenatsu
      Greetings all!
      I'm here to put my ship/anti-ship boarding, ground based combat skills to proper use! I am not a combat pilot, I suck at it and honestly have no interest outside self-defense. However, I am also adept at being someone's turret bit---uh--- crewman!
      So if you know a unit in the military division that focused on the "marine" aspect of Star Citizen, Let me know!

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to stalk the forums in search of others who are as interested in the FPS combat as I am.