Want to Sell Flight Peripherals (Thrustmaster TWCS, T16000M (FCS HOTAS), VKB Gladiator Mk. II, CH Pro Pedals)

Fleischwolf

Hello,

I recently purchased new Virpil WarBRD joysticks and was hoping to sell my used Thrustmaster TWCS throttle and T16000M (FCS HOTAS Set), CH Pro Pedals, and my VKB Gladiator Mk. II Joystick.

They all worked great, I was just hoping to upgrade / change my setup. They are still like new in the boxes. The T16000M has both left and right grip adapters.

CH Pro Pedals - $80

FCS HOTAS - $90

VKB Gladiator Mk. II - $80  SOLD

Thank you!

thumbnail.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chimaera
      Hey guys, 
      As with many of us, life has thrown some curve-balls and I find myself needing to slim down my hangar while replenishing my wallet. As such I am posting up a number of LTI Ships at cost+paypal markup of 5% to cover the paypal fees. The Paypal Cost is listed as part of the price, rounded up to the nearest 5 dollar. I've also got an Original Digital Freelancer Package (Circa 2015 buyback) that is a MIS and includes the goodies like Legacy Alpha, Squadron 42, manual, engineering manual, soundtrack, etc... This is obviously going to be marked up a bit due to its rarity, as is the Banu upgraded from a Vanguard.
      Paypal only, no negotiation on prices unless you're wanting to buy 3 or more lots, verified buyers only.
      Lot 1: Digital Freelancer Package Freelancer MIS with LTI and all the legacy package goodies $255
      Lot 2: BanuMM LTI CCU'd from a Vanguard Warden, so this is one of the mythical $250 melt Banu MMs $375
      Lot 3: Retaliator Bomber LTI Original Concept + ILW 2950 Paint Pack $290
      Lot 4: Origin G12A Warbond LTI $65
      Lot 5: Origin G12 Warbond LTI $60
      Lot 6: Mercury Starrunner LTI Original Concept + Fortuna Paint $225
      Lot 7: Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI with Mole and FL MAX and Argo Mole Talus Skin $315 SOLD
      Lot 8: Aegis Vulcan LTI Pack (CCU'd from Nomad Star Citizen Starter Pack) $210
      I may add to this with some bigger ticket items (read Polaris and/or Perseus) depending on interest.
      Thanks all.
    • By SteveTheCruel
      Im taking a break from StarCitizen for a while and want to sell my ship package.
      I was suggested to use this webpage for the sale by a fellow citizen.

The exchange value of the package is 310 USD.
      And I want to sell for 250 USD (PayPal) Price is none negotiable. Paypal fees not included.
      The package can be gifted upon sale.
      Package includes:
      - Constellation Aquila (The price of standalone purchase for the Aquila is now way more than even 310 USD. So this package will give you way more than I'm asking for.)
      - SELF-LAND HANGAR
      - NOMAD - JACKAL PAINT
      - Lifetime Insurance
      - Star Citizen Digital Download
      - Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
      Contact me on Discord to purchase:
      SteveTheCruel#7565

• By Chimaera
      Good day everyone! I've been going through the old Freelancer game recently and realized that one of my major loves in that game was having to work toward getting a new ship and tricking it out. While I love giving CIG IRL money toward the development of the game, I don't actually want to have every ship in the game before the game comes out. So I'll be listing MOST of my ships at RSI Cost + ~5% to cover the international paypal fees and transfer fees that I have to do. The ones that ARE NOT RSI Cost are generally Original/Veteran versions of the ships or packages that have not been released since the original concepts. If you have questions, please PM. Verified paypal only.
      1. ROC and Brawl Pack: LTI ROC and Drake Cutlass Black - $147  SOLD
      2. ORIGINAL BACKER Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, LTI + Retaliator Livery Paint Pack with Invictus  - $330  Removed from sale
      3. Origin G12A LTI - $69
      4. Origin G12 LTI - $59
      5. Kruger P72 EMERALD LTI - $37 SOLD
      6. Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI: Mole with Freelancer MAX - $315 SOLD
      7. Swords of Valor Pack LTI: Crusader Ares Ion and Crusader Ares Inferno with Radiance and Ember skins - $373  SOLD
      8. AOPA San'Tok'Yai LTI Warbond - $205 SOLD
      9. RSI Apollo Medivac Original Concept LTI - $310
      10. Origin 100i starter pack, including Star Citizen game download - $75
      11. Aegis Eclipse ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI including unique serial stamp and alternative skin- $325 SOLD
      12. ORIGINAL BACKER Pirate Package, Cutlass, skins, tractor beam, game pack, etc... - $210 SOLD
      13. Ursa Rover Fortuna Original Concept - $70 Removed from sale
      14. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Carrack LTI ($350 melt value) - $450 SOLD
      15. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Reclaimer LTI ($350 Melt value) - $450
      16. ORIGINAL CONCEPT MISC Prospector - $200
      17. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Aegis Vulcan (Early Bird version) - $235 
      18. ORIGINAL CONCEPT SPECIAL SKIN Valkyrie Liberator - $425 SOLD
      Prices are final unless there's a multiple purchase that happens (I may be willing to wheel and deal a little). Payments handled through Paypal invoice only.  As always, I reserve the right to refuse offers.
      Cheers!
      Closing and making new post.
    • By RangerBob
      I have a legacy game pack dating to 2014 that started out life as a 325a. I'm simply asking for melt value, $385. May be willing to negotiate.
      Package includes:
      Starting Money: 2,000 UEC 4 Month Insurance Digital Game Soundtrack Digital Star Map Digital Star Citizen Manual Squadron 42 Digital Download Star Citizen Digital Download Legacy Alpha Anvil Valkyrie Free ship detail interior/exterior (not really)  

• By Jeff silver
      Up for grabs is my Ship that I am sick of waiting on to be released. I love the game but u cant wait anymore!!
      They are going to 1100 or so on ebay. looking to get 950-1000 the info is linked on the pics on the bottem, I have instant turn around so as soon as the money whits my account I will gift the ship right over to you!!!

Priced dropped to 600 due to car reapirs