Division 2? Anyone playing?

LowZone

11 hours ago, Chimaera said:

Not since Ubisoft sided with the Ministry of State Security - I mean Tencent - I mean Epic Store.

fix'd

And also this. Fuck Epic for their shitty business practices, and fuck any developer who jumps to the Epic Store out of greed.

On 3/12/2019 at 3:32 PM, Chimaera said:

Not since Ubisoft sided with the Chinese Communist Party - I mean Tencent - I mean Epic Store.

Yeah I'm on the same boat.... I was waiting eagerly for Phoenix Point/Metro, now it's a pass until it's on Steam.

On 3/14/2019 at 1:58 AM, Riley Egret said:

Phoenix Point

That's a whole other level of shitty from a developer. Their lead community manager basically told the backers to fuck off because, "We could refund every single preorder and still be in the black with the money that Epic paid us to make it exclusive."

Basically, seems like just about any decent release coming out in the near future is going to be at risk of being hijacked by those fuckers.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AstroJak said:

yes, apparently we do. there are like 6 imperiums listed i believe we are the one with the eagle symbol.

if this isn't true can someone update this information accordingly.

cheers

Aj

Das Imperium?

22 hours ago, Whatamuji said:

I'm playing. Do we currently have a clan on Div 2? If not, maybe we should make one.

When I started this thread 2 weeks ago I was considering starting/joining an Imperium clan at the time, but decided there wasn't enough interest to get one going. It's a pity. It's a good team-building game with a lot more things to do at launch/endgame than a lot of recent similar titles I could mention.

23 hours ago, LowZone said:

When I started this thread 2 weeks ago I was considering starting/joining an Imperium clan at the time, but decided there wasn't enough interest to get one going. It's a pity. It's a good team-building game with a lot more things to do at launch/endgame than a lot of recent similar titles I could mention.

I'd be happy to join you on adventures if you're up for it. Just lemme know.

On 3/29/2019 at 2:03 PM, LowZone said:

Not one of the Imperium clones - [REN] Renaissence

Could you send me an invite? I can't seem to see it in the D2 clan finder. I think it's broken. Name is the same as on here (Whatamuji).

7 hours ago, Whatamuji said:

Could you send me an invite? I can't seem to see it in the D2 clan finder. I think it's broken. Name is the same as on here (Whatamuji).

Sure. I'll send an invite next time I'm on. Remember, we are in different regions (European here) so that may be a factor in showing up on the clan finder. Also, Tidal Basin and WT5 are released today so we may be a little busy! :)

14 hours ago, LowZone said:

Sure. I'll send an invite next time I'm on. Remember, we are in different regions (European here) so that may be a factor in showing up on the clan finder. Also, Tidal Basin and WT5 are released today so we may be a little busy! :)

Completely understand.