1. RC159570

RC159570

2. LowZone

LowZone

• Similar Content

• By Narayan
      “Hmm, well, this patch is not too big, the video should not be very long” 
      - Me
      Greetings, citizens! 
      Every time, when I start to do a comparison video of old and new Star Citizen patches, I look at the Roadmap - and I say this phrase to myself. And every time, when I say this phrase to myself, the comparison video is longer and more complex than the previous ones.
      The new video was no exception - the duration increased to 19 minutes. But I tried to make sure that you - those who will watch this - did not have time to get bored during those 19 minutes.
      Also, I reworked the design and methods of presenting the comparisons - now there are no more boring white words or numbers. And I tried to dilute the usual comparisons (slice from left to right) with other techniques (and in the future I will try to do it even more often).
      By the way, about the new flight model - I show this not entirely, but only that, which catches my eye immediately. I tried to reflect this not only with the video and sounds, but also with a demonstration of controls. The rest of the details (such as strafe, or dogfight, or any other) I left for you - check it in the game.
      I hope you enjoy this video, as well as the change of design and presentation. Enjoy watching!
      P.S If you liked this video, support me in:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  
    • By Honrat
      Greetings Citizen!

CATCOM aims to be the Catalan community in the universe of Star Citizen, and we call on all the Catalans of Star Citizen to join the organization which will focus mainly on the fields of science and exploration. Our aim is to build a universe based on respect for diversity and the self-determination of nations, as well as defending a government of the UE based on a representative parliament of all the planets.

YOUTUBE
        Web
      TWITCH
    • By SwoOn
      Hello,
      this is my last Timelpase / Hyperlapse form this awesome universe, and I choose Hurston !
      Hope you like it !