You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tom Villder
      I would like to sell my main account because of real-life commitments.  While I love Star Citizen and I still believe that it will have a large impact on gaming when it is released, my real life circumstances compel me at this point in time.  My account (created January 2014) mainly consists of ships purchased with store credit with LTI, with the exception of the original package (Constellation).  There are a few dozen buyback options and 0$ CCU's. 
      I would like to sell this account for $2700 (paypal fees included).  The reason I am selling my account at this price is because I need the funds sooner than later.  PM me if you are interested and I will do all I can to get back to you in a timely manner.

The account is worth $3,201.00 and has the following ships:
      Drake Vulture LTI
      Apollo Medivac LTI
      Argo Combo pack LTI
      Aegis Vulcan LTI
      Cutlass Blue LTI
      Super Hornet LTI
      Constellation Andromeda (6 Months Insurance) Package

Furthermore, the account has $100 in store credit, 6.5k UEC and I have purchased quite a few things from the Voyager store, such as the Greycat, some ship weapons and hangar decorations.

• By CaptainSomar
      Hello trades people out there. I am looking to purchase the Vanguard Sentinel and Vanguard Harbinger BUK with LTI (because why not).  Please PM with your price if you have these available. Thanks in advance. 
    • By osaka0235
      [WTS] Weekend Warrior LTI up for sale
      Weekend Warrior LTI up for sale. I have bought this package way back in 2013 when Star Citizen was still fairly new. I am selling this package since I need to take care of my medical bills. I am sad to sell this package but I have got no other choice. Asking price is $190.   https://imgur.com/a/M49F0E0   Package includes...   F7C-M SUPER HORNET AEROVIEW HANGAR Starting Money: 5,000 UEC Lifetime Insurance Digital Game Soundtrack Digital Star Map Digital Squadron 42 Manual Digital Star Citizen Manual Legacy Alpha Squadron 42 Digital Download Star Citizen Digital Download Model II Arclight Sidearm   Terms Payment via PayPal, the buyer sends funds then the ship will be gifted (sent) by me to the buyer You need to have RSI account You must be PayPal Verified The price is in USD I reserve the right to refuse/refund a transaction if any terms aren't met or there are any concerns as to your legitimacy How to buy Reply to this sale post expressing interest in an item / saying you've PMed me and then PM me. I will send a PayPal invoice to your PayPal email address The ship will be gifted to the same email address used to pay (PayPal email). No exceptions, sorry, this is to reduce scam risk. Note: It's possible to forward the gift email or claim a gift from an email address not linked to your RSI account My timezone is MST and I am busy during the weekdays. It might take several hours to a few days to answer your PM.
    • By Kryzenshteiner
      Want to sell original LTI :
      Reclaimer - 350$ plus PayPal fees 
      Orion - 350$ plus PayPal fees  Sold