Ghost Busters 3 "teaser"

Devil Khan

Director made some good movies (absolutely love Thank You for Smoking) and was involved in others (Producer for Whiplash) so there is a chance they might actually not fuck it up.

But I remain sceptical Hollywood likes fucking up sequels/remakes these days.

Let's take a look at the production and distribution companies...

Spoiler

2099317514_ghostbusterimdb.jpg.75210dabb367c36a286b7cc76fef710f.jpg

All the companies that made the 2016 film are involved in this project as well. On top of that, the film is going to begin production in summer of 2019 for a release in summer of 2020, giving the film less than a year for principal photography and post production before an edit can be sent out for marketing months ahead of release.

I'm already out. Short of Mike Stoklasa and Jay Bauman giving this film a positive review in earnest, I'm not going to bother with it.

11 hours ago, J. Coren said:

Let's take a look at the production and distribution companies...

Hide contents

2099317514_ghostbusterimdb.jpg.75210dabb367c36a286b7cc76fef710f.jpg

All the companies that made the 2016 film are involved in this project as well. On top of that, the film is going to begin production in summer of 2019 for a release in summer of 2020, giving the film less than a year for principal photography and post production before an edit can be sent out for marketing months ahead of release.

I'm already out. Short of Mike Stoklasa and Jay Bauman giving this film a positive review in earnest, I'm not going to bother with it.

Yeah almost Everything you have said is basically the same as the first one (Ghostbusters 1984). You never were in.

That is a wiki page for movies and TV really. Anyone can post to it.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...