Hello, all.  I'm looking to buy an inexpensive upgrade/CCU to the Drake Herald (missed out on it this last anniversary sale). 

A couple other places have them here (325a to Herald) for around $20, but I haven't been able to get a reply back to my inquiries (maybe out for the holidays?). 

Anyway, if anyone has a CCU for the Herald that they'd be willing to let go for around $20, I sure would appreciate it.  Thanks.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By MasterBaiter
      I am interested in the bomber LTI OC and my friend is looking for the eclipse Warbond or the caterpillar pirate edition LTI non ccu'd

Anyone care to make a quick sale for melt price?

• By MasterBaiter
      Hey Citizens,
      My cousin ended up picking up a Merchantman so I wanted to complement it with a Defender if anyone has one for sale Warbond preferrably for that lower price point.

Thank you,
    • By mr52jen
      Message me with what you have and the sale price. 
      I also need you country location and best guess of items weight so I can calculate my postage costs
      Especially interested in Jump Point Hardback Volume 1
      Thanks
    • By c4artist
      All prices include "middle man" fees.  I sell my ships through star-hangar.com.
      If you would like to see the pictures and prices on their site, go to:
      https://star-hangar.com/?s=Noredo
      LTI C2 Hercules (original concept) $463.96
      LTI Carrack Base - $482.01 SOLD
      LTI Reclaimer Base - $482.01 SOLD
      LTI Retaliator Bomber - $343.64  SOLD
      LTI Khartu-Al Base - $211.29  (new flight model coming!!  grab one quick! also, this was CCU'd from a P72)
      LTI Herald Base - $115.04  SOLD  (had 2, both gone)
      LTI Hull B Base - $121.05 SOLD
      LTI P72 Archimedes - $61.20 (only 1 left!)

Freelancer Max Game Package w/ 6 months insurance - $199.26 (This is the old school package with both games! Squadron 42 and the PU! There are rumors the Freelancer Max is going up in price $10 at CIG and now Squadron 42 is sold separately for $45.. this is a steal.
      Flair:  Trophy Collection - Citizencon 2946 $18.78
      I am happy to answer any questions you have. I’ve sold ships here before.  No issues.