Gremlich

Ongoing Discussion Time to buy Nvidia stock!!

Agree, the stock prices will return back to those levels at some point.

AMD is another good investment as Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000 series) is going to debut at CES on the 12th of Jan.

With the recent leaks AMD is going to sell alot of CPU's in 2018 guaranteed!

I just caved and bought a 2080 off Amazon... couldn't deal with my 970 anymore. 🤣

They're definitely extremely expensive cards but besides that the stock itself is ripe for investment right now as it definitely will rebound above $200 per stock.

On 12/21/2018 at 5:13 AM, SpectreSC said:

I just caved and bought a 2080 off Amazon... couldn't deal with my 970 anymore. 🤣

They're definitely extremely expensive cards but besides that the stock itself is ripe for investment right now as it definitely will rebound above $200 per stock.

The 970 is still a great card, mate. Are you really sure it needed replacement. I had a GTX970 SSC that gives great response. Of course, for me, anything 30 FPS or higher is okay

1 minute ago, Gremlich said:

The 970 is still a great card, mate. Are you really sure it needed replacement. I had a GTX970 SSC that gives great response. Of course, for me, anything 30 FPS or higher is okay

In this case yes, it sure is a great card but it was already showing its age and I was running into low memory issues with the card itself, faulty hardware. The jump from the 970SC I had to the 2080 was absolutely huge in terms of performance! From 35-50FPS on average to a smooth 120-140FPS on maximum settings now.

I plan on giving my 970 to my nephew who's just getting around to building PCs himself. Good first card for him to use! :)