Core

GAME_DAY_ANNOUNCEMENT_20.png

Happy Holidays @Imperium Member

We’re returning from our hiatus with a brief announcement for this months Game Day, which will be held this next Saturday, December 15th! With the recent explosion of content in the form of patch 3.3, and even more patches in the near future providing exponentially more places and events to explore, we wanted to provide some assistance to those that were looking to enjoy the new additions to the game, but wished to do so with some friends and org-mates.

Joining Game Day

In pursuit of that goal, as mentioned above, this next Saturday will be the next Game Day, held from 1600 UTC to 0400 UTC. If you are interested in playing Star Citizen with other members of the community, join us on TeamSpeak in the Game Day channel section! If you’re looking to do something specific, such as explore the PU, shoot one another in Battle Royale, or get some flight hours in Arena Commander, follow these steps:

Create a sub-channel in the relevant parent channel of the Game Day section of TS
Include LFM, or LFG in the title of your sub-channel
In the channels description provide an idea of what you’re looking to do

Alternatively, you’re welcome to hang out and chat in the Landing Channel should you desire a break from the game!

Some minor changes from the format of our last Game Days will be effective for this month. We’re going to omit having hosts present for each hour of the event, opting instead for staff to enjoy the game alongside all of you. We’re looking forward exploring the new content with everyone!

With that, we hope to see some of you next weekend, and we wish all of you safe travels and happy holidays! We’ll be back next year with more events in store, so we hope to see you then!

Read this post for information on the game and our Game Days:

looks good, however, I cannot attend I am having playing problems and I will be upgrading my PC in January to be able to fully run Star Citizen. It has been crashing and I am receiving a not enough on board memory to run the game.  I guess 12 GB is not enough. :P

I missed this and I'm dissappointed in myself.  I am now following the Game day news forum with email notifications cause I forget to check the base forum to often.  😞

On 12/13/2018 at 7:43 AM, Switch said:

Wish you guys would spam my email with this stuff, I never see it anymore being casual.

Follow the Game day news forum thread thing.  It will send an email.  I just did it for myself.

• 2 weeks later...