HURSTON...what the heck...

buzby x

so, I fly to Lorville, land in front of the Bladerunner building, and that's it...no doors, no nothing...I mean I'm obviously landed on closed hangar doors, but no people doors.

I take off again, and I see already landed ships under the red honeycomb area, but I can't get there...what's the deal with that?

Press F1, go to the comms tab on the mobiglass, find the landing services (usually near the bottom) in your contacts and click to request landing permission.

Follow the indicator (circle with a wrench inside) to your designated landing bay.

Exit the ship, head to the elevator, realise you're a week too late for the Expo, cry quietly.

54 minutes ago, WarWulf said:

Press F1, go to the comms tab on the mobiglass, find the landing services (usually near the bottom) in your contacts and click to request landing permission.

Follow the indicator (circle with a wrench inside) to your designated landing bay.

Exit the ship, head to the elevator, realise you're a week too late for the Expo, cry quietly.

lol thanks...I should have known this

14 hours ago, WarWulf said:

13 hours ago, buzby x said:

lol thanks...I should have known this

Or you can shortcut - F11 opens the comms tab straight away without having to go into any menus in the mobiglas :)